Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where R D Good Men...and Y Aren't They With Me?

Credits

Where R D Good Men...and Y Aren't They With Me?

I am one of d many sexy black trini women...some of the sexiest women on the planet. Yet, I can't find a man to save meh life.

Good and bad ones are hard for me to find. What a mess with me!! And no...I am not ugly...I am very sexy and I have curves for days. I have a lovely chocolate complexion, long legs, 5'9" and I'm 36-28-40 (real speed bumps on dis road)

Something have to be wrong wid d men and dem...dey have cataracts ah what!?!

Credits

okay

advertisement.

Credits

hmmmmmmmm.

Post your pic up and inbox Dr. Panman PhD, and we'll see what the problem is.

Carry on.....
    Last edited by Panman06; 11-14-2002 at 03:25 PM.

Dragon
    Miss you come to de right place Ö just look at member photos if yuh see ah man yuh want just in-box him.

If is ah male lesbian yuh want here is ah list of the members

Dragon
    Ruckus
    BajanBlackRock
    Hotpepasauce

P.s. post ah picture of yourself

Re: Where R D Good Men...and Y Aren't They With Me?

Originally posted by Luvlee1
    I am one of d many sexy black trini women...some of the sexiest women on the planet. Yet, I can't find a man to save meh life.

Good and bad ones are hard for me to find. What a mess with me!! And no...I am not ugly...I am very sexy and I have curves for days. I have a lovely chocolate complexion, long legs, 5'9" and I'm 36-28-40 (real speed bumps on dis road)

Something have to be wrong wid d men and dem...dey have cataracts ah what!?!
    Well my dear .. yuh have come to the right place.. Put up ur pic .. then see me I goh hook yuh up .. and if yuh cute ah goh keep yuh for myself... and by the way Welcome to the mix... (Speed bumps huh I hope dey in the right places

Credits
    She should be in Marketing

Credits
    If yah lookin' for someting you nah go find it...Yuh just haffi sit back and wait fi tings fi come in dem own time...

And truss me, not tryin fi dis yuh, but self-praise is no recommendation...Maybe is just not ur time yet...

Plenty woman dey wid man and a suck salt thru wooden spoon right now...so be glad yuh nuh haffi deal wid de drama.

Credits
    Show us some goods baby

Credits
    This is not an advertisement....I am trying to understand what de hell men really want in a woman. De truth...not any watered down BS. Is it looks...is it intelligence...or is it a mix or none of d above? What Do Men Want?

Credits

Re: Re: Where R D Good Men...and Y Aren't They With Me?

Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    Well my dear .. yuh have come to the right place.. Put up ur pic .. then see me I goh hook yuh up .. and if yuh cute ah goh keep yuh for myself... and by the way Welcome to the mix... (Speed bumps huh I hope dey in the right places
    steups, you should talk bout puttin up pic...

SSS
    Credits
    Lovlee1 the Imix men has done a great job of showing you have to look somewhere else besides Imix.

Dragon
    I canít speak for my fellow lesbians.. But I am looking for ah Smart, Sweet, and Sophisticated lady.

p.s. before I forget someone who donít nibble on de helmet

engineroom
    Originally posted by SSS
    Lovlee1 the Imix men has done a great job of showing you have to look somewhere else besides Imix.
    please to not group all us crabs in one barrel thank you very much! :

Credits
    I think one of the main problems with women trying to find a "good man" is that most times we're disillusioned ourselves. We tend to over-look a lot of those good men out there. Just because he may not be a 10 when it comes to looks or dress in the latest styles or drive the nicest cars. We end up missing out because instead of looking for a "good man", we're trying to find the all around "perfect man" which just doesn't exist.

Credits
    Originally posted by Luvlee1
    This is not an advertisement....I am trying to understand what de hell men really want in a woman. De truth...not any watered down BS. Is it looks...is it intelligence...or is it a mix or none of d above? What Do Men Want?
    All men a nuh de same...some a dem will dey wid yuh fi yuh money, some fi yuh looks, etc, etc...
    Instead of focusing pon whey de man dem want...focus on what yuh want. If yah love yuhself, yuh wi attract men who love yuh fi you...Men are attracted to confident women...

Don't change yuhself fi suit no flippin man...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast