Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where meh song Panico????

Credits

Where meh song Panico????

I heard a song call Panico and like many others I am not hearing it no where. Does any one know where i can get this song it is really hot song but no one is playing it. I am wondering is it b/c it is a song from Panama ????

Dragon

RE: Where meh song Panico????

[font color="red" size="3" face="face"]"PANICO"[/font] was made here but one of the guys is from [font color="SKY BLUE" size="3" face="face"]"PANAMA"[/font] and the other is Mad stunt man
    The [font color="BLUE" size="4" face="face"]"TRINI"[/font]guy who sing [font color="BLACK" size="4" face="face"]"I like to move it"[/font]
    I think it is a very good song

Credits

YEAH I HAD TO SAY BIG UP TO MEH PANAMANIAN CREW ON THIS ONE. I REALLY LIKE THE TUNE, IT HAD THE CROWD JUMPING UP REAL BAD FOR LABOR DAY.

I HOPE MORE DJ'S WILL START PLAYING IT. I ALREADY HAVE A FEW COPIES IN MY COLLECTION.

PANICO PANICO PANICO PANICO..........

ALSO THE VINCY MASSIVE: KEVIN LITTLE-TURN ME ON
    AND IF YOU LIKE THAT ONE, CHECK OUT BLAKSAND-POOR PEOPLE SONG
    *****TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK..........

***LOOK OUT FOR THE TRUCK ON THE ROAD IN MIAMI***
    MORE INFO AT THE END OF THE WEEK

DADDY MAGYVER OUT
    BLESSINGS 2 ALL
    "IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM THEN YOU CAN'T EXPECT TO KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING"

Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Credits

So if the song so hot why is no one playing it!!!!!This is like another "hot n groovy" and it is being underplayed. So if anyone know where i can obtain this let me know and i advise all soca listers to listen to this song and let me know what they think.

}> babash jumbie... out }>

Credits

Where can I find that song "PANICO" online?! How nobody really seem to know nuttin about dis song?!

:-) babash_gyal }>

Credits

Well as allyuh know from djumbies.com I done say how I feel about meh tune(turn me on by Keven Little)ask Socababy she know.
    And M.r Babash bring up ah wicked tune(panico) dat song does get no play. Doh worry Just like (hot and groovy)next year it go buss.
    Babash wah happen tuh De site, call Sting-e and
    let we know what going on.
    Untill I return.
    Chexx Jumbie out!!!!!!!!

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-01 AT 08:47 PM (EST)[/font][p]Eh, Chexx yuh reach!!! Much love to d' Jumbies
    Yeah wht's wrong with the site, I ready to pong some people, no I jus playing around. But I going mad cause I cant get on to the site. Sting-e HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!

Peace and Love
    socababy

PS: Oh gosh dat Kevin Lyttle song too badd, real sweetness, I with you Chexx!!!
    Love You All- Jumbies :7

PSS: Please tell me where I can find this song "panico", I think I heard it but I am not sure. Can someone at least give me some of the words to the song?

Credits

What going on here no one seem to like Panico beside my crew!!!! Well i advise allyah to listen to de song carefully it is hot.

Credits

Chexx....I missin' you something awful! How I get to see Farmer Lee but not you? Well, I want to hear that song PAnico again because when I heard the first time was when we was on D' parkway and we was standing up in the panamanian band! That song was sounding real nice! But that song by Kevin Little is real nice too....:-) Chexx find out where I could get dat song "panico"...and we go lyme dis weekend!

Credits

Yes Mr. Chexx, ah missing allyuh bad, even though we just lime for L.I. Carnival, where mih boys Question and Capitano and what de ass happen tp the site.?

God Bless!

Credits

Well... Daddy Magyver...you seem to be dee only one who say that they actually have a copy of that song in their possession. So I would really like to know where you got your copy and where can I get mine!!!

Credits

I never hear the song but if allyuh say it nice...then it nice and we have to get the word out about this song....call radio stations,if you cool with any of them DJ tell them to play it!!

Credits

Aye we site up once again(thank God!), big up to Sting-e for doing ah wonderful job on djumbies web site, I know powderposse comming soon, if allyuh think I lie, type www.powderposse.com and check it allyuh self.
    Brownskintrini was telling me about creating one, now she don't have tuh worry. I hope allyuh don't froget we when de new site come up. Oh and Brownskin, Capitano and Question say "Aye what's up"
    Well we go link up in Miami in October, Babash Gyul, I missin yuh too, Socababy I will never forget yuh Babes, I does still think about yuh, to Islandmix people and My Jumbie Family Nuff respect.

Big up meh Ghost Crew Padnas!
    Chexx Jumbie out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits

ALLYUH.........

Not....Listening'!!!!! LOL
    ! I know my true soca heads gonna try to find dat song and tell me what they think!

Credits

I will not rest until this song "Panico" is in the AV Room!

Babash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast