Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where does jealousy come from?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandobaby
    YES AFTERWARDS....
    Well then...

I am a Soooooooca Warrior triniwoman2003's Avatar triniwoman2003 is offline
    Credits
    A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.-Robert Heinlein

And I just love dis quote cause it is so true. When people have issues with themself, or feel dey lack something in themself....dey get vex. But once dem same people, find or c someone who have all dey wish dey had, dem does get jealous....and take it to extreme to spreading rumors on yuh and doing whatever to knock u down, so u could feel insecure as dey do.

Sorry if ah venting eh, its just dat I have a roommate now, who can stop jealous meh, till she run she mouth to people all over. Ting going on wit me and meh fiance here in Delaware, reaching quite Brooklyn, St. Vincent, all across de damn globe. And we was friends too, but dem damn jealousy take over she!! so me ain takin she on atall..........i just continue doing what ah doing, and always smiling and living it up............cause me ain so petty to get on wit she.........so dat is my way of revenge............smilin in she fackin face, day in day out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniwoman2003
    A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.-Robert Heinlein

And I just love dis quote cause it is so true. When people have issues with themself, or feel dey lack something in themself....dey get vex. But once dem same people, find or c someone who have all dey wish dey had, dem does get jealous....and take it to extreme to spreading rumors on yuh and doing whatever to knock u down, so u could feel insecure as dey do.

Sorry if ah venting eh, its just dat I have a roommate now, who can stop jealous meh, till she run she mouth to people all over. Ting going on wit me and meh fiance here in Delaware, reaching quite Brooklyn, St. Vincent, all across de damn globe. And we was friends too, but dem damn jealousy take over she!! so me ain takin she on atall..........i just continue doing what ah doing, and always smiling and living it up............cause me ain so petty to get on wit she.........so dat is my way of revenge............smilin in she fackin face, day in day out.
    vent gyal vent...

jealousy...neurotic insecurity ...wish I could have used that one on he...lawd...him woulda drop dung yes...always a folla backa me like dawg...hehehe

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19
    girl we are totally in the same boat...like right now even tho me and my ex broke up i don't want to see him wit no other girls even tho he in tobago right now and when i hear a girl like him or something i does feel like whoopin she ass!! but i'm crazy like that..anywho's carry on
    well i dont feel like whoopin she arse...lol...but I does feel away sometimes...I been evlauating meself lately and why I am the way I am ...so dese things does come up...I think an ex is an exbut for some reason to see dem interact wid a next is just be blowing me mind...I dont wan see or hear of it ...den I good..but I tryin to change...I trying to accept the fact I done wid he and dont want he back so why should I even care....

But one of the purpose I made the post is b/c he always jealous of me wid dis man and dis man ...but I now realizing i does be de same way...sad thing eh...and I cant stand he arse

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    Gotta question people need an ansa...why does some people jealous bad?

iz called psycho-ism

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowman
    iz called psycho-ism
    dead.... hey sweetie how r u?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345