Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: when is it too early????

  1. #1
    Alliance mih seh!!!! cunchreegal's Avatar cunchreegal is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk all day
    Posts
    2,986
    Credits
    1,505,500

    when is it too early????

    To have a baby in a relationship? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
    what do the imix family think?

  2. #2
    sweeter than honey arimagal72's Avatar arimagal72 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,537
    Credits
    1,011,583
    Quote Originally Posted by ################reegal
    To have a baby in a relationship? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
    what do the imix family think?
    Anything before 2yrs is to early cause unless you have know this person for a very long while before getting involved, you don't really know if you want to be tied to this person for life.

    that is what having a child means... you have this other person in your life till death...good or bad.

    Take your time and see if this is really the person for you, then think about having kids.

  3. #3
    Freedom Soca Taliban's Avatar Soca Taliban is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,914
    Credits
    1,517,407

    Cool

    Is too eraly if yuh yah afford it! An ah not juss talking $$$

  4. #4
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by arimagal72
    Anything before 2yrs is to early cause unless you have know this person for a very long while before getting involved, you don't really know if you want to be tied to this person for life.

    that is what having a child means... you have this other person in your life till death...good or bad.

    Take your time and see if this is really the person for you, then think about having kids.
    You know I was in a relationship with this girl for like 4 months and out of the blue she said she want to have a baby. So I tell her yes eventually (if this works out) we will have kids. De gyal get bex and say no, she want to have a baby right now and how I'm immature and ting. I thought you were suppose to try and enjoy each other before you bring kids into the picture? I say at least a year if you are planning it.

  5. #5
    Pork Mout Sugar Apple's Avatar Sugar Apple is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    4,911
    Credits
    1,821,754
    Its not only about the baby.....
    In order to get pregnant u have to have sex without protection and these days u have to very careful about that......so I would say get to know the person first (at least a year).....get them screened (boiled and bath in clorox if u can )

    Then think about whether this is where u waat the relationship to go...cause even if u two finish... the child will still need both of you so there will still be a relationship ......and u dont want to have a baby father/mother who turns out to be a phsyco
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

  6. #6
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by ################reegal
    To have a baby in a relationship? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
    what do the imix family think?
    when you aren't financially able to support yourselves and a baby at the same time.

  7. #7
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo
    when you aren't financially able to support yourselves and a baby at the same time.
    And there's the rub, when is it ever the right time finacially. Sometimes if you wait for that, you might never have children.

  8. #8
    Baby Luv Sencia's Avatar Sencia is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    10,948
    Credits
    1,017,107
    whenever you feel ready to take on the responsiblity of a new life.

  9. #9
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    And there's the rub, when is it ever the right time finacially. Sometimes if you wait for that, you might never have children.
    Financially stable to do the minimum decent job. if you don't wait for that, you might have kids that have a hard time growing up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •