Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: When was the last time you cried??

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    When was the last time you cried??

    whether it was happy or sad tears?

    i can't cry like i used too. i think i've toughened up emotionally

  2. #2
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    whether it was happy or sad tears?

    i can't cry like i used too. i think i've toughened up emotionally
    October 17th, 1998

  3. #3
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    October 17th, 1998

    yu ovadoo...is tyme fuh a good cry now buh is like onglee how dat guh happen is eef nunbady showup pan friday

  4. #4
    Sweetest Chick alive lol! sweetchick's Avatar sweetchick is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    is me business
    Posts
    3,997
    Credits
    1,006,315
    Thursday

  5. #5
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    whether it was happy or sad tears?

    i can't cry like i used too. i think i've toughened up emotionally
    I used to ball a lot on weekends cause I missed my hubby, so I started finding things to do on the weekends, and I stopped watching certain movies...I haven't watched Hotel Rwanda yet cause I balled like a baby when watching Sometimes in April...

    I find the I cry more now than before actually, movies never made me cry until recently...and I always laugh at myself afterwards!

  6. #6
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    I used to ball a lot on weekends cause I missed my hubby, so I started finding things to do on the weekends, and I stopped watching certain movies...I haven't watched Hotel Rwanda yet cause I balled like a baby when watching Sometimes in April...

    I find the I cry more now than before actually, movies never made me cry until recently...and I always laugh at myself afterwards!
    you reminded me of when last i cried. i was watching "father of the bride"

    im a sucker for those types of movies

  7. #7
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    you reminded me of when last i cried. i was watching "father of the bride"

    im a sucker for those types of movies
    it's like as soon as someone says something sentimental and loving, the tears start building up, I swear and does feel like such a punk! My sister come in one day and saw me, she told everyone the called that day about me and my balling....

  8. #8
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    yu ovadoo...is tyme fuh a good cry now buh is like onglee how dat guh happen is eef nunbady showup pan friday
    No me na go cry, me go jump up. Imagine me go cry and flames de fu jump up with. Me will deal with de money. Me chry me best no fu cry ova money.

  9. #9
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    No me na go cry, me go jump up. Imagine me go cry and flames de fu jump up with. Me will deal with de money. Me chry me best no fu cry ova money.

    mmmmmmmmmhmm cuz yoo knoh damn well Oungku nah play tuh none empty dance buh try yuh bess cuz me knoh u wudda bawl no frig





  10. #10
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    mmmmmmmmmhmm cuz yoo knoh damn well Oungku nah play tuh none empty dance buh try yuh bess cuz me knoh u wudda bawl no frig




    ummm, take dat back mountain talk out my post. thanks!

  11. #11
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    mmmmmmmmmhmm cuz yoo knoh damn well Oungku nah play tuh none empty dance buh try yuh bess cuz me knoh u wudda bawl no frig




    Well, de advance ticket an demm nearly dun. Me hab lakka 18 ticket and me dun get phone call fu get ridda about 12-13 today so, dance na go empty

  12. #12
    Back from de Canefields kittykat744's Avatar kittykat744 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York (In a breeze box with my horsie)
    Posts
    1,466
    Credits
    1,011,644
    Last week wednesday

  13. #13
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    Well, de advance ticket an demm nearly dun. Me hab lakka 18 ticket and me dun get phone call fu get ridda about 12-13 today so, dance na go empty
    yah knoh me dun knoh dat

  14. #14
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    I cried in my sleep the other night ...from what I hear I used to do that alot when I was younger

  15. #15
    ....jus chillin.... Trini4life's Avatar Trini4life is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,540
    Credits
    244
    ...I stubbed my toe on Saurday, boy did that hurt, I had to shed a few tears for that one...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •