Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your worst professor...teacher experience?

Credits

Whats your worst professor...teacher experience?

right now I skipped his class cant deal with his atheist arse on a monday morning
    ☆ JUICY ☆

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by peachescutloose
    right now I skipped his class cant deal with his atheist arse on a monday morning
    Had this miserable old white proffesor for biology at college who decided that business students have no kinda care for the environment etc and so she decided to take it out on us and kill we with assignments and lab work...lol she even dissed me on an exam paper saying"this is as much as a 5th Grader knows about Photosynthesis (sp)...couldn t really cuss her quaily ass out cause it was my last semester

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LEROY BROWN
    Had this miserable old white proffesor for biology at college who decided that business students have no kinda care for the environment etc and so she decided to take it out on us and kill we with assignments and lab work...lol she even dissed me on an exam paper saying"this is as much as a 5th Grader knows about Photosynthesis (sp)...couldn t really cuss her quaily ass out cause it was my last semester

oh the horrors of rethinking the forgotten memories

my business professor said " I do not like people..I am only interested in making money...people are stupid and lazy"

I am wondering now (about the professor) aint you ppl to? :
    ☆ JUICY ☆

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by peachescutloose
    This POMPOUS BRITISH PROFESSOR who DEMANDED his PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS addresses him as "DOCTOR" because he worked "DAMN HARD TO GET HIS PHD."

I still feel that he FAILED the HAITIAN girl because she called him "WHITE TRASH."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    This POMPOUS BRITISH PROFESSOR who DEMANDED his PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS addresses him as "DOCTOR" because he worked "DAMN HARD TO GET HIS PHD."

I still feel that he FAILED the HAITIAN girl because she called him "WHITE TRASH."

oh shyte

☆ JUICY ☆

Credits

Lol de man a Doc and she call him trash she must get failed.lol

Credits
    One semester while I was still attending the community college...they told me I needed to take an english course in order to meet my requirements for graduation(I was graduating early) so I decided to do it during the summer session....So I signed up for this class....Firstly....It was not about English...It was about movies...and i've never been one to sit around all day and watch television....so the first day of class I walk in and sit by the window....the room was freezing...so I asked the professor, this 500 lb caucasian man to turn down the AC a bit (everyone else was sitting around shaking in their skins)...he tells me that i need to take a seat away from the AC...I was like no I dont, you need to turn the AC down cause everyone in here is freezing....so to begin....I never moved my seat and he did eventually turn the AC down...so we got off on a bad foot.

As the semester rolled on, all he talked about was movies...and I'm not a movie person....so I remained quiet in class determined to get through it cause I needed to graduate early. Fine...he continued picking on me...and I continued telling him I had no idea what he was talking about and I told him straight up that I am not a movie person (movie wise) So after like 3 weeks he decided to tell me that I should drop the class (during class) and I was like no why should I I fought to get my papers done and was averaging a B despite that I dont know about movies? So he was like he will have to go to the registrar and remove me from the class....I was like go ahead...but i'm not leaving this class, I need it....

So the semester carries on...and by the midterm I was swearing that he was gonna fail me just for failing me sake....so after we were forced to watch some movie during class about archetypes and such....I waited until after class and asked him what was I averaging...it suprised the shit out of me and when he told me I was averaging better than most of the students in the class....after that, I still didnt watch the movies at home but I kept up in class and finished the semester with a A-...

What can I say....i'm a bad rat!

Credits
    Once I had an English professor from India.

The man had one of the heaviest Indian accent ever. How you go have ah English class and de professor could hardly speak engish

Credits
    I thought you were going to say at the end dat he asked you for some Arse!..You lucky though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Spicetatik
    One semester while I was still attending the community college...they told me I needed to take an english course in order to meet my requirements for graduation(I was graduating early) so I decided to do it during the summer session....So I signed up for this class....Firstly....It was not about English...It was about movies...and i've never been one to sit around all day and watch television....so the first day of class I walk in and sit by the window....the room was freezing...so I asked the professor, this 500 lb caucasian man to turn down the AC a bit (everyone else was sitting around shaking in their skins)...he tells me that i need to take a seat away from the AC...I was like no I dont, you need to turn the AC down cause everyone in here is freezing....so to begin....I never moved my seat and he did eventually turn the AC down...so we got off on a bad foot.

As the semester rolled on, all he talked about was movies...and I'm not a movie person....so I remained quiet in class determined to get through it cause I needed to graduate early. Fine...he continued picking on me...and I continued telling him I had no idea what he was talking about and I told him straight up that I am not a movie person (movie wise) So after like 3 weeks he decided to tell me that I should drop the class (during class) and I was like no why should I I fought to get my papers done and was averaging a B despite that I dont know about movies? So he was like he will have to go to the registrar and remove me from the class....I was like go ahead...but i'm not leaving this class, I need it....

So the semester carries on...and by the midterm I was swearing that he was gonna fail me just for failing me sake....so after we were forced to watch some movie during class about archetypes and such....I waited until after class and asked him what was I averaging...it suprised the shit out of me and when he told me I was averaging better than most of the students in the class....after that, I still didnt watch the movies at home but I kept up in class and finished the semester with a A-...

What can I say....i'm a bad rat!

J
    Credits
    There was this mean old lady she was my Social Science teacher my first semester in school. That woman hated my guts. I had to leave class early one day so i gave her a note before class telling her. when i get up to leave class the woman put me on blast. tell me i have no manners and that i very rude and obnoxious. i looking at her like you really tripping right now, if it is that serious to you i will not leave class. that was not enuff for her, she had to send me an e-mail too. I still have it to this day. When i was going for my first scholarship, who was on the scholarship committee, none other. i was lawd. I still got the schol though!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. MANN
    Once I had an English professor from India.

The man had one of the heaviest Indian accent ever. How you go have ah English class and de professor could hardly speak engish

Maybe the ENGLISH CLASS had alot of TRINIS and GUYANESE????

Credits

Your joke is stale and you should be slapped for that comment

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LEROY BROWN
    I thought you were going to say at the end dat he asked you for some Arse!..You lucky though

he wasnt bold enough with my ruthless tongue....but I sure did catch him a couple of times checking my legs out when I wore my short dresses....and heels....what can I say it was summer and my campus has a private beach...lol

Credits

Oh Gosh iz ah new Year, leh we try and come good nah man!!!

Credits
    freshman year...POLS 150 ("Terrorism and other Current World Problems")....i really thought the "professor" did get his PhD from a CRACKER Jacks box...coz he never knew what the fack he was talking about...

this "professor" had a habit of making blatant racist anti-Arab/Middle Easterner remarks...one day he tells us a "joke"...i can't remember it verbatim...but it went something like - one day the people from Star Trek visit the United Nations...an Arab diplomat asks the Star Trek captian say, "hey, on the Starship Enterprise, you have white crewmembers, black crewmembers, even a chiney guy...but why aren't there any Arab crewmembers?"..and the Star Trek guy says, "well...that's because 'Star Trek' takes place a long time in the future, so there aren't any Arabs *wink* hehe"...

imagine a room of 100 students all looking around at each other asking "what the fvck?"...i believe numerous formal complaints were made and he never taught the class again...
    Last edited by raggamuffin_; 01-09-2006 at 01:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast