Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your take on this?!!

Mad Scorpion

What's your take on this?!!

Credits
    Charge the woman. Period.

Credits
    School for "disciplinary" problems??...Hmmm...yuh know how much terrorizing he (boy who ass she cut) probably do in order for him to be placed in that kinda school.

In any event she shouldn't have done it and her loosing her job was the right course of action to take.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    School for "disciplinary" problems??...Hmmm...yuh know how much terrorizing he (boy who ass she cut) probably do in order for him to be placed in that kinda school.

In any event she shouldn't have done it and her loosing her job was the right course of action to take.
    All of those children in there have disciplinary problems. I'm wondering, does the school have security guards? Why did it come to that? The boy had not hit anyone...yet. The teacher flipped out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    All of those children in there have disciplinary problems. I'm wondering, does the school have security guards? Why did it come to that? The boy had not hit anyone...yet. The teacher flipped out.
    Her motto for that day was "Take in front, before in front take you", hence the pre-emptive cut ass she ress on him.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Her motto for that day was "Take in front, before in front take you", hence the pre-emptive cut ass she ress on him.
    I'll bet that boy goh be an angel in school from now on!

Credits
    Not that it matters... or maybe it does... who knows... but dat lady is clearly a lesbian.

Anyways... I kind of see where she is coming from. These kids are dangerous and can and have attacked teachers and students. This young man in particular as well. If the lady could have gone on the real and just said what happened without any political correctness and without her lawyer trying to circumnavigate her speech she would say that the guy needed to be taught a lesson and she decided that rather than make him think he could assault her or this special needs kid she was going to show him what it felt like to be bullied. If it was Jamaica and the youth had that reputation and I knew the parents havent already done the same... same thing woulda happen (only maybe with a belt or 2x4 posing as a ruler). The problem here is she did that in the US system which has no kind of tolerance for touching a kid especially if the kid isnt yours. She cyah get out of the trouble she is in... but she can point to the puny disciplinary system as not working for certain kids that are beyond the "time out" kind of discipline. The schools like that need help to control them.

Credits
    I couldnt watch the whole vid. But I can understand her getting to that point EASILY with kids in a class Esp kids who are a "problem"... but she did step over the line as she knows she did and I think the right action was taken
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    That was her point. There are no guards or the guards were off doing something else. According to her she just broke up a fight in the hall and then finds herself in this room locked in with a bunch of juveniles (cause thats what some of them are lets be honest) and this special needs child with no chairs nothing... she likens it to some sort of jail cell. So she went Oz on di youth yes...

Like I said... in the US system she got what she deserved. But do I understand why she did it? Hell yes... in Jamaica dat youth woulda done get his raas beat.

Credits
    I'll bet that boy goh be an angel in school from now on!
    lol

Sadly, probably not... because the "system" is going to defend him and then maybe even reward him and his mother for it. He might have a few nightmares about cane rowed lesbians though.

Mad Scorpion
    Charge the woman. Period.
    You sure bout this? Explain why.

From her explanation it sounds like this little boy is a menace. If what she says is true he has been violent on numerous ocassions with faculty and students. So while I don't agree with her loosing her cool, I do empathize with the position she found herself in.

Based on what she says they (the teachers) play the role of security guards as well as everything else. The idea that someone can be placed in that environment without at minimum being trained is also alarming. I am in fact suprised there aren't more incidents of this nature being reported and exposed.

But if what she said is true he was already the ringleader and menacing the little girl. He may or may not have yet attacked the little girl, but i imagine his actions up to that point was to instil fear in the girl's heart and possibly a preview to an attack. So is more of a response than pre-emptive strike.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    That was her point. There are no guards or the guards were off doing something else. According to her she just broke up a fight in the hall and then finds herself in this room locked in with a bunch of juveniles (cause thats what some of them are lets be honest) and this special needs child with no chairs nothing... she likens it to some sort of jail cell. So she went Oz on di youth yes...

Like I said... in the US system she got what she deserved. But do I understand why she did it? Hell yes... in Jamaica dat youth woulda done get his raas beat.
    Yes, we all know that was her point. However, the boy had not yet attacked anyone and she admitted that he was not the only one who surrounded the girl either, even though he appeared the most threatening. She knew better and she admitted it. She actually forgot about the special needs child and went after the boy. One of the other students could have attacked the girl while she was going in on that boy. She just lost it. It's unfortunate...but it is what it is.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Akbar Zeb View Post
    You sure bout this? Explain why.
    Tell me, what would have happened to a child who did the same thing in a school to protect a special needs child? They would be kicked out and possibly charged as well. Teacher or not, the standard should not bend for her.

Credits
    But if what she said is true he was already the ringleader and menacing the little girl. He may or may not have yet attacked the little girl, but i imagine his actions up to that point was to instil fear in the girl's heart and possibly a preview to an attack. So is more of a response than pre-emptive strike.
    Kids can be extremely mean yeah... and at her age their actions can severely affect this special needs kid who already have an uphill battle in life. I feel it wasn;t a pre-emptive strike... I feel it was a "yuh really ah go pick on a special needs pickney?! Yuh big bully... lets see how you like it when someone bigger picks on you!" kinda ting she come with. Yuh see her battle stance? lol

Credits
    Based on what she says they (the teachers) play the role of security guards as well as everything else. The idea that someone can be placed in that environment without at minimum being trained is also alarming. I am in fact suprised there aren't more incidents of this nature being reported and exposed.
    My question still is whether or not the school even has security guards at all. Sometimes teachers in regular schools do have to play security guards but there still are guards there. But if there aren't any, that's a major problem that needs to be addressed above teachers' positions. Blame should then lie higher up as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast