Thread: What's wrong here?

luk de reel trubble yah MsEnglishHarbour's Avatar MsEnglishHarbour is offline
    Credits

What's wrong here?

"An abrupt casting change on the set of Desperate Housewives. New to the cast actor Page Kennedy who played the mysterious guy Caleb in the basement on Wisteria Lane, has been fired due to "improper conduct". While no details have been made available, Touchstone Television conducted a full investigation of the allegations resulting in Kennedy's dismissal. The role of Caleb will be recast."

Then the whole Terrell Owens being banned from football...

What's wrong with Black people today???

elq
    Credits
    what does T.O. have to do with dis yute losing his job ?

Credits
    Because this guy was fired for "improper conduct"

and I'm sure that's the same classification for T.O.'s behavior.

What's up with all this 'improper conduct'?!?!?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    what does T.O. have to do with dis yute losing his job ?

i missed one episode of Desparate Housewives for the season... did we ever get to see the face of the person in the basement.. is that who they are talking about?

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEnglishHarbour
    Because this guy was fired for "improper conduct"

and I'm sure that's the same classification for T.O.'s behavior.

What's up with all this 'improper conduct'?!?!?
    T.O fought a teammate and bad talk de team and de quarterback

How is that the same classification for dis yute getting fired for improper conduct?

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje

i missed one episode of Desparate Housewives for the season... did we ever get to see the face of the person in the basement.. is that who they are talking about?
    dis is de fella

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Page Kennedy, who plays a fugitive from the law on "Desperate Housewives," was fired from the hit ABC drama for improper conduct, a series spokeswoman said Tuesday.

Kennedy, who joined the show this season, was let go Friday after a "thorough investigation by the studio" of the allegations against him, publicist Janet Daily said. "Desperate Housewives" is produced by Touchstone Television, part of The Walt Disney Co.

Details of the allegations were unavailable, Daily said. A call by The Associated Press to Kennedy's agent for comment wasn't immediately returned Tuesday.

The alleged misconduct didn't involve another cast member, a source close to the production said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Kennedy played Caleb, a character shrouded in mystery and seen only briefly as he was held captive in the basement of Wisteria Lane newcomer Betty Applewhite (Alfre Woodard). In the October 23 episode, it was revealed that Caleb may be responsible for a teenager's murder in Chicago.

The role of Caleb is being recast, Daily said. Kennedy's final appearance on the ABC series is Sunday.

http://64.236.24.4/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/1....ap/index.html

Credits
    Did I hit a nerve, Elq?

I'm not bad talking football or T.O.
    I'm a fan myself.
    Can you not see my point?
    It's disappointing to see these black people in the negative light

Credits
    Did I hit a nerve, Elq?

I'm a fan myself.
    well they shouldn't put themselves in a negative light.. T.O. is a jackass he deserved exactly what he got.... not he has his tail between his legs begging for mercy... what a dummy!

elq
    Credits
    Did I hit a nerve, Elq?

I'm a fan myself.
    no ma'am you didn't hit a nerve.
    i do not see your point about associating T.O. with this dude losing his job for an undisclosed investigation by the studio where he works.
    as for black ppl in a negative light? welcome to the world 2005. actors and athletes do not dictate how i carry myself in this world.
    i responded because your association was not helping the point you may have been trying to make. dais all.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    no ma'am you didn't hit a nerve.
    i do not see your point about associating T.O. with this dude losing his job for an undisclosed investigation by the studio where he works.
    as for black ppl in a negative light? welcome to the world 2005. actors and athletes do not dictate how i carry myself in this world.
    i responded because your association was not helping the point you may have been trying to make. dais all.

Boy oh Boy
    Well forgive me for putting apples and oranges in the same basket ... Here I thought they were both fruits ...

And you're right, they should not dictate the way you carry yourself in this world ... perhaps, you should be their agents

elq
    Credits
    Boy oh Boy
    Well forgive me for putting apples and oranges in the same basket ... Here I thought they were both fruits ...

And you're right, they should not dictate the way you carry yourself in this world ... perhaps, you should be their agents
    if your point is about black ppl not putting a good image in this world, the way you wrote it did not give that impression.

i am not qualified to be anyone's agent except horsie's