Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Whats Wrong With Black Women Sporting Blonde Hair??

Credits

Exclamation Whats Wrong With Black Women Sporting Blonde Hair??

i know that blonde doesnt fit everyone but why are some people so quick to say its ghetto etc? Then others get deeper into it and say its self hate blah blah blah which to me is nonsense...wats the real issue here?
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    depends on the shade i guess.. if it match your face and complexion then whatever.. its what you can live with..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    and can you afford to switch up dramatically now? i did all the haircolor business in college when i had nobody to answer to.. in the working world my hair stays its natural color.. jet black.. ...
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    I don't have a problem with black women sporting blonde hair, but if yuh black like de Ace of Spades and you have blonde hair in your head that's where I does have a problem. Blonde hair can be pulled off on women with a certain complexion, it's not for everyone.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    I don't have a problem with it if the color suits the woman.

See like Mary J. Blige... she need to lose that blonde hair because it looks horrible on her.

About 2 months ago I went to a BSS and I saw this dark skinned older black lady sporting a strawberry blonde lacefront.... oh lawd that thing looked HORRIBLE but she felt she was hot shit.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

LB
    Credits
    who we kidding?!

the majority of black women I see with blonde hair either pick a shade that doesnt match the skin tone or colour, or its a horribly stringy brash-coloured weave, or the dye job is so bad it looks orangey and sickly on them.

So when ppl try to picture a black woman with blonde hair, its the scary images that come to mind vs when someone like RhiRhi dyes her hair blonde and it actually looks good on her.

if u are gonna do it, you just have to make sure u are doing a good job with the colouring with ur skin tone is all I pray for.
    ladyrastafari likes this.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits
    There are two women at my church who have almost bald head and its blonde they look VERY nice with it. They're a nice medium brown and it takes their complexion.
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Loving_Trini View Post
    There are two women at my church who have almost bald head and its blonde they look VERY nice with it. They're a nice medium brown and it takes their complexion.
    yes its striking looking on *some* women.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    its ratchet

Credits
    honestly i've been thinking about doing it and i've been doing alot of research.....looking for a shade that wud compliment my complexion perfectly....the comments i came across online about black women with black hair was appauling
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    I probably had my hair blonde twice. It looked fine on me.
    Last edited by Nica; 03-31-2012 at 08:42 AM.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    yea u gotta find a shade that suits you.. i had honey blonde that was nice.. then i had a blonde-valleygirl-blonde.. that looked good on me cos i had a nice tan.. i wouldnt recommend it for everybody tho.. i hate to see folks with blonde hair and black roots that are in dire need of a touch up... blonde hair needs to be HIGHLY maintained.. cos it can get dry... cos in most cases you must lighten the hair then dye it... you got to have hairdresser for everything.. one to cut, one to color .. one to style.. there's this lady on church and 31st i think.. marva who can dye and cut hair good.. a jamaican..
    mysticbluejay likes this.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    It's about what is or is not flattering on you. Honestly, blonde hair tends not to be flattering on the majority of women, especially women of color. It does look good on some, depending on the complexion. I've seen blonde on light skinned Hispanic women with straight hair and it looked horrible. It made their complexion look washed out and sickly. On the vast majority of dark skinned women, African descent or another group, it doesnt look good at all. It also depends on the specific shade of blonde chosen.

Credits
    Although its what stands out the most, its more than just the blonde color. I've seen women with red that look just as ridiculous. The problem is I see today is that women have these weaves/wigs that are so outlandish that people immediately know its not theirs. Back then things were much more subtle and the average man couldn't tell if the woman was even wearing one. Today its so bad that the average man can tell you the difference.
    Ti sourit, ti sourit se nan pèlen ou rete
    Rat ki rat se nan pèlen ou rete
    Tèt zozo men pa ou, zozo kale men pa ou
    M ap konyen fanm nan jis solèy leve
    Bwa m kale tou wouj
    Kon piman , kon piman, Langyèt madivinèz
    Ou pa bezwen chandèl pou ou klere l

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    yea u gotta find a shade that suits you.. i had honey blonde that was nice.. then i had a blonde-valleygirl-blonde.. that looked good on me cos i had a nice tan.. i wouldnt recommend it for everybody tho.. i hate to see folks with blonde hair and black roots that are in dire need of a touch up... blonde hair needs to be HIGHLY maintained.. cos it can get dry... cos in most cases you must lighten the hair then dye it... you got to have hairdresser for everything.. one to cut, one to color .. one to style.. there's this lady on church and 31st i think.. marva who can dye and cut hair good.. a jamaican..
    I was thinking about doing honey blonde or medium Ashe blonde....the lady that does my hair is great with cut and color...I'm going to go into a wig shop and try on blondes that I think will suit me

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast