Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: What's up with black dudes and hair

  1. #1
    Black Madonna
    Guest

    What's up with black dudes and hair

    Men please explain to me what the deal is? Now I am not a weave head chick who gets upset because you"re playing in her costly do. It is just a rather intimate thing so unless we are "like that", it kinda freaks me out.

    So I have a male friend of mine who'd every time we hung out and be chilling, he would reach over and start playing in my hair and then "zone out" He would get this distracted, far away look as he'd play in my hair.. For instance, we'd be in the car and he'd have one hand on the wheel and the other in my hair and he'd get real quiet even if we were in the middle of a convo. Or he'd come up behind me, unannounced put his fingers up under my hair and massage my scalp (in public) and dont say a word to me.

    This went on for years and it freaked me out so I finally confronted him about it. and he told me he didnt even realize he was doing it. It was subconscious. He apologized and since stopped.

    Then Friday night I went to see him perform again and he comes up hugs me and inhales my hair slowly and goes on and on about the smell. Fine he goes about his business the rest of the night and finds me again later in the crowd and goes on and on about smelling my hair even from a few feet away. He doesnt have a faraway look, but it's a look.

    now we are driving on our way home and he makes an outburst " I want to play in your hair. I have been wanting to all night and I know you told me. it bothers you.. but can I please touch your hair" and I let him (because it does feel good..no lie)

    This guy and I do not have a sexual relationship and the only guys who ever played in my hair were guys I was in a sexual relationship with. This to me is a very intimate thing, so what is the deal with dudes and hair.... please explain



    FYI. update on his performance (for those who read the other thread) He performed Biggie's Dreams and he did the Whitney/Bobby line. I am glad he did that way and owned it.

    ok. answer the question nuh...

  2. #2
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    he simply has a hair fetish...next question!
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  3. #3
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    some guys just have a thing for hair oui! I can't quite explain it.

  4. #4
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    he simply has a hair fetish...next question!
    DUH!!!!!!
    do you want to stick your dikk in it and fukk it. anyways

    fetishes are most often sexual, that's the issue. if we are not sexual then why bring that to me. that is what I am asking. a man that has a toe fetish does not necessarily go around and suck the toe on every female he sees on the street... but he will on the ones he is sexual with


    please stay clear of me... really



    *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Last edited by Black Madonna; 03-04-2012 at 10:22 PM.

  5. #5
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Sounds like this guy has a hair fetish... I don't see it as a black men or any man thing really. Some guys like to play in their woman's hair but this dude seems over the top.

    It's like guys who have a foot fetish. They don't have to be sexual with you to want to be massaging your feet. *shrug*
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  6. #6
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    DUH!!!!!!
    do you want to stick your dikk in it and fukk it. anyways

    fetishes are most often sexual, that's the issue. if we are not sexual then why bring that to me. that is what I am asking. a man that has a toe fetish does not necessarily go around and suck the toe on every female he sees on the street... but he will on the ones he is sexual with


    please stay clear of me... really



    *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Then maybe you should tell him that.

  7. #7
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Black dudes don't have this kind of infatuation with hair BTW.

  8. #8
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    Sounds like this guy has a hair fetish... I don't see it as a black men or any man thing really. Some guys like to play in their woman's hair but this dude seems over the top.

    It's like guys who have a foot fetish. They don't have to be sexual with you to want to be massaging your feet. *shrug*

    but the act is very sensual.....VERY SENSUAL. and fetishes are of a sexual nature. so even if you arent sexual, it sends a sexual message. It left me "confused" and I dont like to be confused with men.


    so to put it plain. it turned me on and that is no bueno

  9. #9
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    I don't quite understand why you let some dude play up in your hair all this time... you ask him and now you want ot BROADEN to to BLack men ?

    If only one black man does this to you. I assume you know lots of black men -I think you can just ask him like you did....

  10. #10
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    I don't quite understand why you let some dude play up in your hair all this time... you ask him and now you want ot BROADEN to to BLack men ?

    If only one black man does this to you. I assume you know lots of black men -I think you can just ask him like you did....
    a little background

    I posted this on a next board because a another guy mentioned his thing for hair. it was a spinoff thread.

    and as i said the difference with him and other men was that he and I are not sexual. the other men that did it were men I was involved with sexually.


    I dont see him all the time. just a few times out the year.

  11. #11
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    but the act is very sensual.....VERY SENSUAL. and fetishes are of a sexual nature. so even if you arent sexual, it sends a sexual message. It left me "confused" and I dont like to be confused with men.


    so to put it plain. it turned me on and that is no bueno
    lol. .. ok
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  12. #12
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Plenty men tend to like women's hair...some more than others. It's actually not just a 'black men' thing at all.

  13. #13
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    lol. .. ok
    there is a scene in Chris Rock's Good Hair with the men in the barbershop and also Andre Harrell were complaining about not being able to play in women's hair because of the weaves.

    so yeah I think it is a HUGE thing for black men. they referenced the lack of intimacy with black women because of it. wish I could find the full clip

  14. #14
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    Plenty men tend to like women's hair...some more than others. It's actually not just a 'black men' thing at all.
    oh I guess I only know about black men. never really considered that it could just be a man thing. but what is it about the hair is what I wondering.

    and they go crazy over the smell of it. and the referencing of it smelling like berries. the guy whose thread I spun this off of made a berry reference, which is exactly what my friend said about the smell of my hair.

    what is the significance of berries?... lol

    Is it a pheromone thing? what's the deal

  15. #15
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    there is a scene in Chris Rock's Good Hair with the men in the barbershop and also Andre Harrell were complaining about not being able to play in women's hair because of the weaves.

    so yeah I think it is a HUGE thing for black men. they referenced the lack of intimacy with black women because of it. wish I could find the full clip
    This is just me but...Chris Rock's Good Hair was so ridiculous. There are plenty black women with real hair. Now if black dudes assume that a woman's hair isn't real because it's long (which it seems plenty of them do) that's there issue. Additionally, if a woman has naturally kinky hair, a lot of them don't want that either.

    Still though, there are men of all backgrounds have a thing for women's hair.
    Last edited by dollbabi; 03-04-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •