Thread: whats inside those hand luggage >?

Credits

whats inside those hand luggage >?

Does anyone on here have a Job that requires you to be walking around with a hand luggage dragging it all over the place. Just look plain facking stupid to me ...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    Does anyone on here have a Job that requires you to be walking around with a hand luggage dragging it all over the place. Just look plain facking stupid to me ...
    auditors/accountants - laptop and client files. It looks stupid to u but hell, they pay good money for us to do it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams View Post
    auditors/accountants - laptop and client files. It looks stupid to u but hell, they pay good money for us to do it.
    There are other ways to make money, i would def change jobs ...

SO MUCH FILES THO ? I know a laptop is inside, but damn.

I'm laughing because i'm guessing you take that shit home to work at nights too ?

whats the point of living a life like that ? what are you working towards ?

Credits
    There are other ways to make money, i would def change jobs ...

SO MUCH FILES THO ? I know a laptop is inside, but damn.

I'm laughing because i'm guessing you take that shit home to work at nights too ?

whats the point of living a life like that ? what are you working towards ?
    lol is usually plenty files in there both the clients and ours. most of the time we cant leave them at the client's property for obvious reasons.
    laugh good cause as i am working from home all i see is $$$ signs.
    whats the point??? what am i working towards??? u r like how old 12? nah even my 12 yr old cousins can answer that.
    come on playa tell me yuh joking

Credits
    lol is usually plenty files in there both the clients and ours. most of the time we cant leave them at the client's property for obvious reasons.
    laugh good cause as i am working from home all i see is $$$ signs.
    whats the point??? what am i working towards??? u r like how old 12? nah even my 12 yr old cousins can answer that.
    come on playa tell me yuh joking
    Interesting, see now i got alot of questions.

Do you bring that huge shit to your clients home ? multiple clients per day ?

Because about two months ago i took a the train and i saw a lady with one. I'm sure she wasn't busing it to her clients home.

naw, don't gotta be 12 to think it's a waste to live your young life slaving to secure your future etc.. all that crap. I don't buy it, aint giving up my basic freedom and dignity for that. When will you enjoy all that cash you are seeing ? Is life only suppose to be fun for 1 month out of the year ?

Money don't move me, id rather a smaller cheque, living a normal life than looking like a total moron at the airport in a train. It's like getting paid big bucks to be a mascot.

Credits
    Interesting, see now i got alot of questions.

Do you bring that huge shit to your clients home ? multiple clients per day ?

Because about two months ago i took a the train and i saw a lady with one. I'm sure she wasn't busing it to her clients home.

naw, don't gotta be 12 to think it's a waste to live your young life slaving to secure your future etc.. all that crap. I don't buy it, aint giving up my basic freedom and dignity for that. When will you enjoy all that cash you are seeing ? Is life only suppose to be fun for 1 month out of the year ?

Money don't move me, id rather a smaller cheque, living a normal life than looking like a total moron at the airport in a train. It's like getting paid big bucks to be a mascot.
    u are funny - are you really referring to audit bags? or as u call it hand luggage? i think we might be talking about two diff things cause they are certainly not HUGE.

so u think working and not having to live pay check to pay check is a waste? come on now i know u smarter than that.

To tell u the truth i dont mind working an hour or two when i get home because the weekends are mine!!

i well enjoying muh cash now fah real, doh study it.

Credits
    u are funny - are you really referring to audit bags? or as u call it hand luggage? i think we might be talking about two diff things cause they are certainly not HUGE.

so u think working and not having to live pay check to pay check is a waste? come on now i know u smarter than that.

To tell u the truth i dont mind working an hour or two when i get home because the weekends are mine!!

i well enjoying muh cash now fah real, doh study it.
    We talking about the same thing .. It's huge enough that you have to drag it all over, and those audit bags aint small either.

Son, millionaires aint walking around dragging no damn bag. OKAY ? You acting like your job is the ultimate or ideal job for anyone.

Pay check to pay check ? Thats very relative, your lifestyle determines if you can only afford pay check to pay check.

You don't have any problem working extra hours because you are habituated by idea of working hard when you should be relaxing. Most people get the weekends off, i'm guessing the brainwash got you thinking weekends are special. oh man ... weekends.

Son, it doesn't matter how much money you make. You might make the yearly salary of a worker in Jamaica in a month, doing the same Job he/she is doing but they live a better life than you for less pay.

While you are happy with weekends, not eating proper everynight, limited time with your kids etc. All stressed out at times, Jamaicans are having sex under the moonlight on a seashore.

Thats the life i want to live, no bullshit lifestyle thats rated high only in your world.

Credits
    yuh see i was trying to carry on a decent conversation with you then yuh had tuh revert to yuh nonsense.

alrighty - whatever makes u happy. i will continue doing what i do and u can continue dreaming about having sex under the moonlight.

right now i know i happy like pappy widout a care in the world.

be good

Credits
    yuh see i was trying to carry on a decent conversation with you then yuh had tuh revert to yuh nonsense.

alrighty - whatever makes u happy. i will continue doing what i do and u can continue dreaming about having sex under the moonlight.

right now i know i happy like pappy widout a care in the world.

be good
    Yeah, laptop and files.

LOL@life being so good you don't even care about working extra hours .. FACK UR LIES AND FAKE STATUS/DREAM ...

Credits
    But what is this, if these people choose to work hard and on weekends and make good money that is there business. If you choose to work for small money and be broke that your business.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nadi View Post
    But what is this, if these people choose to work hard and on weekends and make good money that is there business. If you choose to work for small money and be broke that your business.
    who works hard on the weekend ? shams didn't say he/she worked hard on the weekends, so which angel are you coming from here ?

SO MUCH PEOPLE HAVE THIS AMBITION THING WRONG.

not ambitious to live a good life, but slave to make an extra dollar ?

It's a facking system, pimp it

Credits
    who works hard on the weekend ? shams didn't say he/she worked hard on the weekends, so which angel are you coming from here ?

SO MUCH PEOPLE HAVE THIS AMBITION THING WRONG.

not ambitious to live a good life, but slave to make an extra dollar ?

It's a facking system, pimp it
    I choose to work when i get home, it a choice. and im of those people that carries a that big bag and i choose not to be broke either.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by nadi View Post
    I choose to work when i get home, it a choice. and im of those people that carries a that big bag and i choose not to be broke either.
    How many days a week you work?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    How many days a week you work?
    5 days but sometimes when i get home in the evening also.