Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: What's the first thing/s u think about...

  1. #1
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810

    What's the first thing/s u think about...

    When u wake up in the morning?
    Some idiot tell me puusssy is the first thing on his mind.......steuuuups!
    Rocko say its money....
    What about u?
    Tasty.......

  2. #2
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetredbutta View Post
    When u wake up in the morning?
    Some idiot tell me puusssy is the first thing on his mind.......steuuuups!
    Rocko say its money....
    What about u?
    if i can sleep another 2 hours, can i call my manager and tell him i'll be 2 hours late because i couldn't wake up

  3. #3
    Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in our own happy world.............
    Posts
    11,262
    Credits
    75,802,169
    damn i have to get up already.............
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

  4. #4
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    saying my prayers

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Damn its 6am already.. :

  6. #6
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    if i can sleep another 2 hours, can i call my manager and tell him i'll be 2 hours late because i couldn't wake up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    damn i have to get up already.............
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    saying my prayers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason kiDD View Post
    Damn its 6am already.. :
    OOOOOOOOOK, after yall get over the fact dat yall have to wake yall lazy assses up........
    Tasty.......

  7. #7
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    morning come quick nuh skunnntt.... PUT DOWN ME HEAD boom!!! time to get up.
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  8. #8
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Should I call out from work today..........I swear......every morning
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  9. #9
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yuh see when yuh don't know how fuh read and comprehend is a bad ting. When i wake and wid my cup of tea, dont i have to do other tings before i get to that?

    Anyways its ur thread suh i gun stay out of it. I can see dis going 5 pages, from hear on i gun jus read. Over to you queen

  10. #10
    ........ G.T. socalova's Avatar G.T. socalova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,866
    Credits
    1,016,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    Should I call out from work today..........I swear......every morning
    I know that feeling.........



    For me it's the fact that I'm living another day and I'm thanking God for everything.

  11. #11
    Blu
    Doux Comme Sucre Blu's Avatar Blu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,173
    Credits
    1,547,734
    I think...thank god I got to see another day. The most high first.

  12. #12
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yuh see when yuh don't know how fuh read and comprehend is a bad ting. When i wake and wid my cup of tea, dont i have to do other tings before i get to that?

    Anyways its ur thread suh i gun stay out of it. I can see dis going 5 pages, from hear on i gun jus read. Over to you queen
    wat u say?
    I didnt understand a thing u just said (as usual)
    Tasty.......

  13. #13
    Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in our own happy world.............
    Posts
    11,262
    Credits
    75,802,169
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetredbutta View Post
    OOOOOOOOOK, after yall get over the fact dat yall have to wake yall lazy assses up........
    I wonder if I can get some and still have time to make breakfast for the kids without being late and i wonder if dis lazy biatch (you that is) get up already, lemme wake her ass up...is dat better....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

  14. #14
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    I have to Pee

  15. #15
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    I wonder if I can get some and still have time to make breakfast for the kids without being late and i wonder if dis lazy biatch (you that is) get up already, lemme wake her ass up...is dat better....
    U need to start waking up 5 mins earlier so dat u cud get some (5 mins good right? LOL)
    Tasty.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •