Thread: What's the best CRUISE line?

Credits

What's the best CRUISE line?

I've been on Celebrity and Carnival. I liked carnival because the people were friendlier, younger and the ship had a certian je ne sais quoi. I'm looking into Royal Caribbean now....anyone have a particular line they like the most?

Credits
    I think I wanna do Windjammer sometime. They are smaller but supposedly more laid back. Nice ports of calls though. I really don't like cruises anymore, but I would try one of theirs.

elq
    Credits
    the one that DOES NOT appear on this list....
    Vessel Sanitation Program: Cruise Ship Outbreak Summaries | CDC
    good luck

Credits
    from what i hear Celebrity is the best. I been on Royal Caribbean, my cousin is a bartender for them, it was mad fun.
    Booty caresser

Credits
    I had a working relationship with a lot of lines in Dominica. From that experience I will tell you go with Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL) The guests and staff are mostly young, ships are beautiful and they have great ground tour options. They buffet is better that Carnival's IMO.

NCL is a little more highend than Carnival but their prices are still affordable. My favorite of the line is Norwegian Dawn. The got a museum on board that one too.

Welcome to NCL.com

edit: they also sail from NY

Please stay as far away fro any Holland American Cruise Ship. Those are floating nursing homes.
    Last edited by Nica; 06-18-2007 at 08:43 AM.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    I must say that I love Royal Caribbean... this summer will make my second cruise with them... the ports of call are great... last time we went to Antigua, Barbados, St. Thomas, St. Marteen, and another place I believe... can't really remember... It was great... this summer we doing Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Labadee ( I'm probably leaving some place out)... The ships are huge and there really is a mixed crowd... while I love RC, I also enjoyed Carnival, I find more of our people go on Carnival cruises which makes it more fun, the band they had was great too... I beleive their name was Eclipse band, and all of them were sexy!!!!...there seems to always be dem rude likkle ones running about... go on a off season (ie: September to Novemeber) when school in session to avoid all the little ones.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq View Post
    the one that DOES NOT appear on this list....
    Vessel Sanitation Program: Cruise Ship Outbreak Summaries | CDC
    good luck
    Windjammer not on that list since early 2004. There is hope.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    from what i hear Celebrity is the best. I been on Royal Caribbean, my cousin is a bartender for them, it was mad fun.
    Lol…. celebrity cruise, owns royal Caribbean
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    I've been on Celebrity and Carnival. I liked carnival because the people were friendlier, younger and the ship had a certian je ne sais quoi. I'm looking into Royal Caribbean now....anyone have a particular line they like the most?
    According to the travel & leisure magazine. Royal Caribbean rated the number one cruise in the world. There have the largest cruise in the world. Which came out last month “liberty of the seas”. In its sister second largest cruise “freedom of the seas” in plus royal Caribbean has surfing on their cruise boat in plus has a golf course.

in plus it's stops in our country labadie,haiti
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells