Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the...

luvpunch

Waht's the...

wickedest thing your sibling/cousin (any family member) did to you?

For me....I asked Ms.Apples when we were younger to get me a bowl of Apple Jacks, and put some sugar in it....because i like to scoop the sugar from the bottom of the bowl....anyhoo the little B put salt instead of sugar...Imagine when I scooped and put that in meh mouth(YUK)! She claimed she made a mistake...but she wicked fuh so...because the salt was in the cabinet and the sugar was on the otherside of the kitchen.

SSS
    Credits
    I can't really recall my family doing wickedness to me but I remember one time I was braiding my cousin hair I was bout 12 and I remember I was braiding and burning the ends at the same time and the fire catch meh cousin's hair, and I just watch it burn, well what happen was that I was so in shock that she hair was burning I couldn't do nothing but watch it burn................that was so bad......she was so angry at me for a long time.............but the dummy stills trusts me to do her hair..

MrBlackRock
    I remember one time my brother and it did playing wid darts,, and i did talking nuff shite , like i got any rassshole aim , besides my waist of coure... but any how we playing, and i hear my mudda call me, and i jump while throwing de dart.. tell me i trying to look fah de rasshole dart and it stuck in de outer layer of skin in my brudda neck.... i mek haste to de bed room. i had to deal wid he rasshole up to now he does talk shite bout it

n/a
    I was the wicked sibling/cousin

I used pour hot water in my lil cousin face when he was sleeping.
    Me and my younger brother used roll my cousin off the top bunk.
    I used put itchin powder in my brother and cousin underwear.

I will tell u guys more but u go think I'm evil.

D'Only1
    when my brother and I were younger (about 7 and I was 9) we put peppersauce on some crix and had my three year old cousin eat it.

We also made him stand up in ah ants nest to see how long he could take the bite. all for some saltprunes.

SSS
    Credits
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    when my brother and I were younger (about 7 and I was 9) we put peppersauce on some crix and had my three year old cousin eat it.

We also made him stand up in ah ants nest to see how long he could take the bite. all for some saltprunes.
    That reminds me of when I was in high school, this guy talked about how he could eat pepper and it did bother him so one day he came to my house and if you see my sister and I feeding him pepper and looking for the reddest one, (my grandmother have this jar with small peppers in it and it lasts real long cause you could never use more than one)..... my man that boy was cooking in our house.....the man ended up with tears in his eyes.......he had to give he some water.

Credits
    When I was nine and PepperMouth was six we were in the kitchen and she set the kitchen curtain on fire, and told me to stand there and don't move. She runs out the kitchen and calls my mother, who was next door at the neighbors house. By this time the curtain in a blaze, and I am still standing there. All I remember is Mom grabbing me by the neck, putting the fire out and blazing my tail .

But I got her back a week later by tying her to the washing machine all day and feeding her in a bowl, until mom came home from work
    Peppermouth you remember that????????????

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by Julie Mango

But I got her back a week later by tying her to the washing machine all day and feeding her in a bowl, until mom came home from work
    Peppermouth you remember that????????????
    LISTEN.....WITH THAT I AM DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'Only1
    oh another thing I just remembered. I had this girlfriend living with me and we had an fight. I found out she was with my boyfriend (and the B was still iving in my house : ) well until she left/found somewhere else to live) every time I peed in the toilet I dipped her toothbrush in it and swished it around and then put the toothbrush back in the cup, like nothing ain't happen

Damn, I was evil.

Credits
    oh another thing I just remembered. I had this girlfriend living with me and we had an fight. I found out she was with my boyfriend (and the B was still iving in my house : ) well until she left/found somewhere else to live) every time I peed in the toilet I dipped her toothbrush in it and swished it around and then put the toothbrush back in the cup, like nothing ain't happen

Damn, I was evil.
    Nasty, Nasty, Nasty I said Nasty

SSS
    Credits

Damn, I was evil.
    That only some shit I would think bout doing..............I hope she's not an imix peeper.

D'Only1
    Originally posted by SSS
    That only some shit I would think bout doing..............I hope she's not an imix peeper.
    well if she is a peeper, that is her business. She knew I was doing it after the fact. When she was leaving, I told her to buy a new toothbrush. The one she has is all peed out

Credits

lol

Originally posted by SSS
    LMAO...I hope not too...lol
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

SSS
    Credits
    well if she is a peeper, that is her business. She knew I was doing it after the fact. When she was leaving, I told her to buy a new toothbrush. The one she has is all peed out
    You is a mess. I think me and you would of been fighting, but she cross the boundaries thou.

*Note to self keep all toothbrushes away for Donly1 and stand far from she man*

Credits
    Damnnnnnnnnnnn allyuh was bad kids!!

Thanks god my sister and I had such a loving relationship...we would never think to do does things to each other :angel1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast