Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What is your definition of good sex ?

  1. #1
    Banned liteskinboy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Garrison
    Posts
    2,697
    Credits
    1,016,376

    What is your definition of good sex ?

    mmmmmmmm ?

    Lets see how the opinions vary.

  2. #2
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    boy... .. are you learning some for your girls ?

  3. #3
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by chie View Post
    boy... .. are you learning some for your girls ?
    His nut sack he wants to empty in you Chie

  4. #4
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    His nut sack he wants to empty in you Chie

    ummm....?

    What are you talking about ..



    I am not into that kind of just a boy

  5. #5
    Banned liteskinboy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Garrison
    Posts
    2,697
    Credits
    1,016,376
    Quote Originally Posted by chie View Post
    boy... .. are you learning some for your girls ?
    Not everyone likes the same thing, so it would be risky to try anything I read here on my girl. Ya dig ?


    But no one is posting anything. I wonder why

  6. #6
    Registered User Gombey Shotta is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    441
    Posts
    49
    Credits
    1,055,546
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    Not everyone likes the same thing, so it would be risky to try anything I read here on my girl. Ya dig ?


    But no one is posting anything. I wonder why
    If you woulda made a bowas thread it woulda been up to page 10.

    If a gyal can make me work, good hole (can do kegels), multi positions and after I buss a nut cant move.

    that was good sex.

    Anything else regular

  7. #7
    Banned liteskinboy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Garrison
    Posts
    2,697
    Credits
    1,016,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombey Shotta View Post
    If you woulda made a bowas thread it woulda been up to page 10.

    If a gyal can make me work, good hole (can do kegels), multi positions and after I buss a nut cant move.

    that was good sex.

    Anything else regular
    Imix people don't have sex

  8. #8
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,396
    Credits
    84,204,936
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    mmmmmmmm ?

    Lets see how the opinions vary.
    For me....you "explode," then given that she is so skillful, you are ready and willing to go at it again !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •