Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    And what are you doing about it?
    nutmeg...import, distribution and sales
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits

You answer first....

Then we'll decide if it's worthy enough to share.

Deal?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Mad Scorpion
    About being a good daddy. Everything in my power to make sure that my kids get exposed to to as much of this world as possible. Often enough black people complain about not getting the breaks that whites get but part of the problem (not the only one) is that our black children are very much under exposed to the world around them. Too many black adults don't have passports or even (in the US) travel from state to state.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    About being a good daddy. Everything in my power to make sure that my kids get exposed to to as much of this world as possible. Often enough black people complain about not getting the breaks that whites get but part of the problem (not the only one) is that our black children are very much under exposed to the world around them. Too many black adults don't have passports or even (in the US) travel from state to state.
    great!
    good to know you're not all talk

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits
    helping others...

going into the health field...if i, for some reason, happen to change my mind about that...gonna go into education...

Credits
    Freewill and cricket

MJ7
    Credits

Cool I've Done It...

I've always been passionate about writing and I'm near completion of my first book.
    Get your copy!!! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman is now available at: https://www.createspace.com/3739335 and Amazon.com. Come check out my blog: The Uppity Sistah! at: http://theuppitysistah.blogspot.com/

Credits

Thumbs up

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Mad Scorpion
    great!
    good to know you're not all talk
    Never that. Things that matter to me will always motivate me to act. So far in the last 5 years Jr. has travelled more than me, even been to TnT 3 times compare to my 1. I want my kids to have stories. I want when others talk about where they'v been he can contribute about his experiences as well as become curious about other places and cultures.

CocoErotika
    family. everything I do is for my family. that is my "career" everything else is just a daily chore in order to take care of my family.

Credits
    becoming financially independent and all that comes with it. What I'm doing about it - paying all bills on time, finishing up school on time and then finding a different job :)

Credits
    My passion lies in music, learning, cuisine, traveling, family

Music... music soothes me, brightens up my day, moves me .... I listen and appreciate every genre. I write songs that reflect my mood or what I'm feeling at that point in time. I haven't recorded in years but I continue to write ever so often.

Learning.... I alwasy keep an open mind. I understand that learning is a never ending process and I'm open to hearing the opinions of others on various subject matters. I make it a point to learn something new daily, no matter how trivial it may seem.

Cuisine.... I think of cuisine as an intimate view into different cultures. I enjoy cooking.... that relaxes me like you'd never know. I love trying new dishes. When i eat out, I try to select items I don't normally eat and I try to figure out what's in the food. I then go home and recreate it. I'm in the process of putting a cookbook together.

Traveling.... I love seeing how other people live.... getting to see the different cultures and traditions of world citizens. I wish I had the time to do more of that.

Family..... I love my family and I think they're the best... I feel lucky to have great relationships with my relatives. Too often I see families feuding over simple things ....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
    I've always been passionate about writing and I'm near completion of my first book.
    what are you writing about?

Credits
    Really passionate about sports to the point where a bad loss by one of my favourite teams (Jamaica, Brazil, Arsenal, West Indies, Lakers) can completely spoil my week.

Technology - but its a multifaceted passion in that it depends on what aspect of it I am in to at the moment. Sometimes I spend hours upon hours just customizing a tweaking my phone. But I can get in the habit of doing the same to my desktop or laptop.

Science Fiction novels. I am pretty sure I have read in the thousands... and the worst thing is to get me in the science fiction section of the bookstore. I can spend hours in there just deciding which book to get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast