Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what y'all think bout dis child support situation?

Credits

what y'all think bout dis child support situation?

In new york it is being proposed that unmarried men who father children will have their names on the birth certificates as a mandate. This will be so that the state can locate the fathers and get chilld support as well as the mother must include the father's name on the birth certificate before she can be considered eligible for state child care benefits...

In britain, as part of a welfare reform package unmarried fathers must now be named on the bc... If he denies being the father, he'll be required to take a paternity test. If paternity is confirmed, both names will be on the certificate and if the issue of child support comes up, measures will be taken to get it.

So what do think? This proposal will be made on dec 20th to bring about legislation to make a mother put the fathers name on the bc to be elegible for benefits
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Mad Scorpion
    Britain's system is better (unless there is a clause within the legeislation that speaks to DNA testing).

Credits
    Make sense to me. Oh yeah, govt's going bankrupt...another cost saving measure.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Taj
    Credits
    well it will save ppl the trouble of not knowing who their father is whether he in their life or pay child support or not. At least they would have a name vs being on maury or one of those court shows when they 25 still searching for a name.
    The paternity part of it is good too --- stamp out d liyad woman an dem!
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    nice.... This puts pressure on the mothers too...

CocoErotika
    nice

Credits
    good...wish i could get the money my daughters loser dad owes!!!

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Only in Fockin America they want yuh to PAY until the DNA prove you are not the father .. This is why i tell all the DUMB fools who want to fack wid out condoms doh sign no Birdpaper if yuh not sure its yours .. Gyal say you the daddy tell her yuh want ah DNA test if she say no . doh pay ah dime

Credits
    Paternity test should be a part of labor process and dun. Baby come...mandatory paternity test. Married or unmarried. No benefits until paternity is shown.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    many young mothers may not have the foresight to see the implications ahead... I hope they sensitize the public, especially young persons about making better sexual decisions so as to avoid all the possible issues in future...

What happens if the woman is raped by a stranger??? How would that work?? What about artificial insemination, does the sperm donor's name go on the birth certificate too? Also, in cases where it's same sex parenting, where the eggs come from a donor, what happens there???

I hope there r many clauses to this legislation....
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    Well dragon if he feels he is not the father he will speak up and if he is, he pays ,if he s not he can roll out... De mothers also have to fess up cos she aint gonna get no benefits and deny the child father his role if he is paying
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystique Blue View Post
    many young mothers may not have the foresight to see the implications ahead... I hope they sensitize the public, especially young persons about making better sexual decisions so as to avoid all the possible issues in future...

What happens if the woman is raped by a stranger??? How would that work?? What about artificial insemination, does the sperm donor's name go on the birth certificate too? Also, in cases where it's same sex parenting, where the eggs come from a donor, what happens there???

Good questions.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystique Blue View Post

And how do these situations apply....

Credits
    It's a good thing they just need to make the paternity test mandatory. If a guy is around some girls tell a guy they pregnant and thats the last they ever see him.
    Greenz till I die ( Pantonic panorama 2011 for me )

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    nice.... This puts pressure on the mothers too...
    yeah makes sure they know the dudes name before they have sex

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast