Thread: What would you do if your parents dont like ur man/woman?

Credits

Cool What would you do if your parents dont like ur man/woman?

fathers like to protect their daughters from the village rams, mothers like to protect their sons from the so called "whores".

are your parents picky as to who u should have a relationship with?

have you ever had a situation where ur father/mother didnt like ur boyfriend/girlfriend? did u stand up fuh dat person?

Credits
    investigate what exactly they don't like.

I have strong faith in my thugs looking out for me, so if they have questions about my woman then i have to check it out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    investigate what exactly they don't like.

I have strong faith in my thugs looking out for me, so if they have questions about my woman then i have to check it out.
    lol.

like a mother would tell her son to look fuh a woman with good education, could cook, and clean fuh him, got nice complexion, nice hair so the children could come out pretty, etc.

the father might tell his daughter to get a man wid an education, knows wat he wants in life, could take care of her, etc cause nowadays fathers dont like the block boys their daughters bringin home.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    lol.

like a mother would tell her son to look fuh a woman with good education, could cook, and clean fuh him, got nice complexion, nice hair so the children could come out pretty, etc.

the father might tell his daughter to get a man wid an education, knows wat he wants in life, could take care of her, etc cause nowadays fathers dont like the block boys their daughters bringin home.
    fella were you traumatized as a child.. wah happen you too black for your mother tastes? she told you stay indoors, and that is when you discovered your fascination with Rhianna ? Do you hate your parents for making you so black or so gay?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    fella were you traumatized as a child.. wah happen you too black for your mother tastes? she told you stay indoors, and that is when you discovered your fascination with Rhianna ? Do you hate your parents for making you so black or so gay?
    i forgive ur comments cause illiterate persons cannot comprehend.