Thread: what would you do in ah situation like dis?

Credits

what would you do in ah situation like dis?

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-02 AT 03:20 PM (EST)]MY FAVORITE AUNT PASSED AWAY LAST NOVEMBER FROM BREAST CANCER AND SHE LEFT TWO CHILDREN BEHIND (SON 15YRS AND DAUGHTER 20YRS). MY COUSIN WHO IS JUST 20YRS OLD HAS BEEN MY LITTLE COUSIN REGARDLESS OF HER AGE. SINCE HER MOM PASSED, KNOWING THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER FAMILY IN NEW YORK MY COUSINS AND MYSELF OFFERED OUR HOME. ALTHOUGH WE KEPT REMINDING HER THAT SHE HAS FAMILY OUTSIDE OF NEW YORK SHE STILL REFUSES TO TAKE OUR OFFERS. MY COUSINS AND MYSELF OFFER HER A HOME IN BOSTON, NORTH CAROLINA OR FLORIDA YET SHE REFUSES TO ACCEPT ANY OF OUR OFFERS. CURRENTLY, WE CAN'T FIND HER AND WE DON'T KNOW WHER TO START LOOKING. MY FAMILY MEMBERS KEEP ASKING ME ABOUT HER WHEREABOUTS SINCE I AM THE ONLY MEMBER IN THE FAMILY WHO KNOWS THE LOCATION OF ALL MY COUSINS. I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER AND SHE IS NOT STREET SMART. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?

DE BOSTON MAFIA

Credits

RE: what would you do in ah situation like dis?

do you know any of her friends that may know where she went?
    what about her brother? where is he? does he know anything??

Credits

check your inbox.

Credits

I agree with Junkie. check with her friends as well as her brother. And know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Credits

If you are the last person who had contact with her and her next of kin does not know where she is, someone needs to file a missin persons report NOW!

juck bwa an patat la
    WOUY ME FÊ

Credits

She is probably goin though some mental states. I would first call every and anyone she knows. Give her time. She really doesn't know what she wants. A similar situation has happen to me. Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered. Need time to clear the mind and start a new life style, that is all. she will eventually come back to the helping hands, ask for forgiveness in open arms, trust

SSS
    Credits

You need to take this matter seriously and feel she might just come back around, I don't know how much you can do from you location but at least start calling people that knows her.

Credits

after 24hours, you should really file a missing persons report. this is a serious matter. good luck. remember your imix fam is here for you.

Credits

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-02 AT 05:19 PM (EST)]I SPOKE TO HER BROTHER WHO ALSO LIVES IN NEW YORK BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HER LOCATION. I KNOW IT'S HARD ON HER SINCE HER MOTHER PASSED, IT'S BEEN HARD ON ALL OF US. EVEN THOUGH WE MAY NOT HAVE FELT THE WAY SHE DID BECAUSE IT'S HER MOTHER. BUT, SHE'S BEEN A MOTHER TO ALL OF US. AH GUESS IT'S THE WAY IN WHICH SHE SUFFERED (AUNT). HERE'S A LITTLE BACKGROUND OF THE STORY. MY AUNT WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A REAR FORM OF CANCER. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE MEDICAL TERM FOR IT BUT IT TOOK THE FORM OF MUSHROOMS. IT GREW ABOVE THE SKIN AND LET OUT A BAD ODOR. IT WENT FROM SEEIN HER ONE WEEKEND LOOKIN FINE AND THE NEXT COMPLETE DISASTER. ONE WEEKEND MY COUSIN CALLED ME SAYIN DAT SHE GOT UP SCREAMING IN THE NITE (AUNT). APPARENTLY THE CANCER STARTED ATTACKING HER BRAINS. SHE COULDN'T REMEMBER ANYONE ELSE BUT SHE KEPT ASKING FOR ME. MY OTHER COUSIN AND MYSELF SPENT EVERY WEEKEND IN NEW YORK CARING FOR HER. GOING TO THE DOCTOR AND MAKING DURE SHE KEPT HER DIET. MY OTHER COUSINS AND MYSELF ALL TOOK TURNS WHEN THE SITUATION GOT TO HARD FOR US TO HANDLE. I STILL GET FLASHBACKS ABOUT HER, WATCHING HER SLIP AWAY AND BEING EATEN AWAY VICIUOSLY BY HER REAR FORM OF CANCER. SO...WHEN I SAY I FEEL HER PAIN I REALLY DO. THAT'S WHY IT'S HARD FOR ME TO LEAVE HER IN NEW YORK BY HERSELF AND NOT WORRY.

DE BOSTON MAFIA

P.S THANKS FOR THE ADVICE GIVEN. I WOULD TAKE FILING A MISSING PERSONS INTO CONSIDERATION. THANK YOU FAM.

Credits

call me tonite ASAP!!!!!!

Credits

Backwards West Indians...

Credits

mafia , everything cool girl jus ckin in to make sure everything is a-ok