Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whAT IS TRUE LOVE

Credits

Question whAT IS TRUE LOVE

Hello Islandmix

This is my frist post and have a ? what is true love has any1 ever been in true love and if so, how did you know?

Credits
    somethings ya just know...u really can't explain it. and then there are other time when u swear its love then u find out months later when u see ppl for what they really are..and just was loneliness.
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    Love, Love . . . steups!! Love is a too edged sword that can kill you. You can't miss it once it pierces you. But if you happen to miss it when it goes in you will definitely not miss it when it comes out.

Credits
    True love is something that cannot be explained. When it happens you just know...you feel it. I know it sounds cliche and corny but you just feel it.

guest1
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    True love is something that cannot be explained. When it happens you just know...you feel it. I know it sounds cliche and corny but you just feel it.

thats true

Credits
    i retract my former statement...i was under the illusion that somebody special care bout me..so as for now true love is crock of bs

that is all
    over an out
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    Originally posted by Sugahkhayne
    i retract my formetr statement...i was under the illusion that somebody care bout me..so as for now true love is crock of bs
    I believe in true love and I am lucky to say that I found true love at least once in my life. That is something most people can't say

SSS
    Credits
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    I believe in true love and I am lucky to say that I found true love at least once in my life. That is something most people can't say
    I can say that too

Credits
    Originally posted by SSS
    I can say that too
    Yuh see me and you.....after this banning spree...it is on!! (I fraid I get suspended now )

Credits
    True love is something that yuh see yuh self doing that yuh wouldn't ever think yuh would do for someone else outside your family. When the person not around yuh just be skinin teeth about them and when yuh see them yuh heart start feelin light and yuh body start feel warm even on a hot day.

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    Originally posted by Desperado
    True love is something that yuh see yuh self doing that yuh wouldn't ever think yuh would do for someone else outside your family. When the person not around yuh just be skinin teeth about them and when yuh see them yuh heart start feelin light and yuh body start feel warm even on a hot day.

so true desperado....you does do stuff....that you doh even know like if you in a trance and yuh cannot get out no matter how yuh try...yuh does be happy all the time and is like yuh cannot spend a minute without that person by your side or on the phone....

Credits
    Hmmm,
    I agree that you can't define it -- that when it happens you just know and you feel secure that you know. I also think that finding true love is like the lottery -- it doesn't happen very often, but once you do the results last a lifetime (if you use it wisely). And like the lottery, you'll only win once in your lifetime, but for the few people out there (did you hear about that couple?!) you'll have a second shot. But I also think:

- Hindsight is always 20/20, so if that's the premise to determine whether you were in love in the first place, you'll always come up thinking you weren't because its human nature to have the fox & the sour grapes syndrome, and just because you break up with the person doesn't mean it wasn't true love.

- You can find true love, and not be with the person (I made post a loooong time ago about soul mates and the fact that you don't necessarily have to be with your soul mate).

Credits
    Actually, I think that's the Cloud Nine feeling, which wears off after a while.
    I think true love is what's left after the Cloud Nine feeling (i.e. the grinning and euphoria is gone). Like if you really want kids, and then you find out the person you're with can't have any, or something drastic like that.

Originally posted by clchick
    so true desperado....you does do stuff....that you doh even know like if you in a trance and yuh cannot get out no matter how yuh try...yuh does be happy all the time and is like yuh cannot spend a minute without that person by your side or on the phone....

Sugar Apple
    I agree that you cannot define it...but yuh know it exists when that person just gets under your skin!!! Any and everything they do gets to you (good or bad)!

Credits
    True love is always apart of relationships but sometimes ppl don't want to work to get there alot of ppl want hurry curry. Its ah job within its self to work hard to be a better person. If we put in enuff time and hard work into relationships like we do in work then the reward of true love will come. B/c alot of us bust our butt at work and hardly see the reward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast