Thread: What are some of your worst dates?

Credits

What are some of your worst dates?

What are some of your worst dates?:

Here are some I found from Essence.com

I went on date w/this guy that lived in my aunt's apartment complex. He told me that he was going to take me to this nice restaraunt. So I put on my little black dress (because he said that I had to dress up sort to speak). He had on a three piece suit. We went to Mc Donalds. I was so embrassed that I told him never to speak to me again. My cousins was ready to fight him after that. I told them that it was not worth it.
    this story is short and sweet

i had known this guy for a while and he wanted to take me to the drive in for a date which i thought was cute

but ended up telling me to hide in his trunk so he didnt have to pay for me
    I had met a guy online and we had chatted for about 3 months, well we decided for our first date to see a movie at a theater that was middle ground from both our houses, well when we got there we both stepped proudly up to the window and with confidence he told the girl "Two for IRobot please and then she said ok, that will be twelve dollars, immediately he took 3 dollars and shove them into my hands, and stated he was a little short, because it was crowd behind us, I paid. I was disgusted couldnt focus on the movie, he had the nerve to say he let's get something to eat, but I declined, and refused to answer any further phone calls from him.
    My worst date the guy's wife saw us at the restaurant and made a scene and stabbed the guy with the salad fork.
    Damn!
    My worse date was with a guy I met at the grocery store. We had several conversations over the phone before we had our first date. I met him at his house and he drove to the restaurant. While at dinner, he decided to tell me about how he attempted to kill his first ex-wife because she cheated on him. Then he preceeded to tell me that he was also a registered sex offender. Well as if that wasn't bad enough, he also slices his wrist and his body parts when he gets upset. My guess was that he was trying to scare me, but it didn't work I still rode with him to my car. I decided not to call him because I have enough problems
    at last quote> ....uhhh and this is your only reason? lol
    Last edited by Chillybebee; 10-31-2007 at 02:18 AM.
    Blessed

Credits

some more...

I went on a blind date that one of my girlfriends set me up with. Something I never do. However, I thought I'd give it a try. Anyway how bad could it be. Ummhumm. Well, the brotha and I decided to meet prior to actually going out so we meet at a nice spot with some mutual friends of ours and he was good lookin, educated, had his own home and funny as hell! Since everything went well we agreed to hook up again on a more personal date. I met him at his house one day after work because he said he was a goodcook and wanted to prepare me a nice dinner for me. When I arrived at the house and went inside, the lights were out and he had candle light going all through the house. I went into the back familly room were dinner was prepared and when the brotha turned on the lights...Yall, I was horrified! The man had ROACHES! Big ones too! They were everywhere! on the walls, crawling on the table, the floor and to top that, He had RAT traps all over the place! I didn't want to be impolite and just
    cont'd.

Leave but I couldn't eat that food yall! I did even want to sit down! So I asked him could I use his restroom because I wasn't feeling well. Lord why did I do that? Turned on the lights and more roaches??? It was like he was breeding them or something. Also, the toilet was dirty and the tub had a ring in it. Oh and guess what??? another Rat trap behind the toilet! Ohhhh DAMMMMNNNNN. Yall I was too threw so I came out told him I was sick and I had to go. I never saw his butt again. I felt bad because he looked so sad. I called my girlfirend on the way home and told her what happened and she laughed for about 40 minutes. We was crackin up so hard I had to pull over but now I know better. Never go on a blind date and NEVEA EVA agree to let nobody make you dinner before you see their house FIRST!
    Essence: Homepage
    Blessed

Credits

Talking

that mcdonalds one had meh deh, dat was funny

allyuh giving "hell date" ideas

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by gunta View Post
    that mcdonalds one had meh deh, dat was funny

allyuh giving "hell date" ideas

that my show.........
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillybebee View Post
    What are some of your worst dates?:

Here are some I found from Essence.com

Damn!
    at last quote> ....uhhh and this is your only reason? lol

Dates from hell sure right!

Credits
    lol. I read some of these and I was like wow! these dates are beyond bad. Mine pale in comparison.

and lol @ that lady who got all dressed up in her nice black dress to go to McDonald's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmontgirl View Post

Dates from hell sure right!
    Blessed