Thread: What say you Imix...Fox vs Rousey possible?

Credits

What say you Imix...Fox vs Rousey possible?

If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    Crickets.................

Its interesting on what lines are not to be crossed because of this case. Fox is a woman now and according to science the hormone levels back that up, but she was born a man. And as unfair as it maybe to her that she lives as a woman, the natural attributes that are still in her I think puts her at an advantage.
    Rousey is the truth when it comes to female MMA and that's even being a one trick pony (which has won her every fight) she doesn't need to defend her title against a Transgendered even though the medical community, IOC and others view her as a woman today.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    Interesting ......she should understand why people might have a problem with this.... I disagree with Her attitude as if this should just be accepted that she is a women via science

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    Interesting ......she should understand why people might have a problem with this.... I disagree with Her attitude as if this should just be accepted that she is a women via science
    I can understand Her (Fox) attitude because on the apprehension of her competing in MMA when transgenders compete at the Olympic level without issue. Its the subdued strength that I think is the biggest concern cause a fighter will more than likely fight anyone in their class but women top out sooner than men in this sport. Fox has that reserve tank naturally built in.
    It's also weird that she's a lesbian with a 16yr old daughter. I know that there are fighters that are willing to fight her, but depending on what the FL commission does with her license it might end up being discrimination....which is still crazy.