Thread: What makes a song hot ????

SSS
    Credits

What makes a song hot ????

Is it the performer?
    The beat?
    The Lyrics?

Sometimes I see performers getting boo off the stage or not even given a chance. Why is that?

For what I observe it seem to be the preformer, for example every song machel made was a hit but was it real the song or machel?

Credits

RE: What makes a song hot ????

sometimes i think it's a bit of everything. but to be honest, most of the time i hear a song before i see an artist, esp. the previously unknown ones, like militant and kevin lyttle (who i have yet to see), and i like their song, and still do when i discover the artist isn't so hot looking, or can't perform. so i think it's the music, the beat, the tempo and the general vibes of the song. also, sometimes we hear a song, and don't really know what the h*ll they're talking about, and don't care because it sounds live. like iwer and a few other entertainers had a few songs that made ZERO sense, or lacked creativity, lyrics, etc, but we still like it because of the music and wildness! i must say, when the artist is good looking, they make the performance, and the song more enjoyable, but i don't think it's the most important factor...it's definitely the music...blame it on de musiccccccccccccccccccc...

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

Credits

RE: ONE OF THE "UNITED SISTERS" PASSED AWAY :(

SSS
    Credits

RE: What makes a song hot ????

They are many good performers with good music that never makes it too the USA. Like Rupee this man have been trying for years with good music and finally made it. I mean people now talking about his song Ice-cream and Tunder and them song are old 3-4 years old but they just never get the exposure but they seem new too many. Who really decides which artist music we listen too?