Thread: what kind of foodie are you???

Credits

what kind of foodie are you???

are you the experimental foodie who will eat almost anything or are you the type that eats what they like and nothing else???

just came back from lunch at a 5 star greek restaurant...appetizers, multiple entrees and dessert, yet im still hungry...just couldnt get into all the diff. tastes that are put together in some of their dishes...like there was an app. that consisted of glazed apricots, burnt almonds, raisin bread and feta chese i could not do it...also had blue cheese on crackers with rosemary honey...couldnt do it either...felt kinda bad but my belly doh like strange ting

sharkie
    i eat anyting or at least try it once.

i also try somethin...and have to MAKE SURE i doh like it so i'll try maybe one or two more bites

Credits
    I could try almost anything - just don't tell me if is something nasty or I will be scornful. For instance, if is snake or something, don't tell me till after I try it. I enjoy my wile meat though... so I might still try it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie
    i eat anyting or at least try it once.

i also try somethin...and have to MAKE SURE i doh like it so i'll try maybe one or two more bites
    nah, u juss greedy

even trying foods out, i eh too able with...once ah get ah taste me eh like, i doh want anything for awhile

Credits
    If something does not smell right to me, I'm not trying it! If it smells good, I'll give it a try!