Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you not like about your country?

The fact that people are more willing to buy "brands" than to invest that same money into their child's education and future... do you think they will remember the jordans they wore in 5th grade 20 years to come when they are cutting grass for the ministry of works when they can't land a job cos they failed school..

The fact that some people are so caught up in the race wars that they can't see that people with money associate with other people with money, regardless of race.. so black, white, chinee, hispanic.. they all run in the same circles, send their children to school together, go down the islands on a speedboat for a drink together but for all the indian-black "wars" the indian wid money not spending too much time, effort or money on the indian without money..

The "carnival" mentality.. where people will not take care of the basics but they put money towards a carnival costume that will be worn for 2 days... I hope you can wine on the landlord when your dumb ass get evicted... smh

givin wutless countries a million dollars juss so dey could buy bleach cream

Quote Originally Posted by T.C Tiger View Post
    Either the one you are born in or you live in?

I canīt stand the pot holes in T&T. Sometimes I does hadda go down Labrea and check that the pitchlake still have pitch in it1 Steups!
    The lack of CAREER OPPORTUNITIES for someone at my level of experience/education!

If I got a job back home right this instant (that I could actually take care of my family and pay decent school's fee on) I would be GONE with the wind! omg!

The fact that people are more willing to buy "brands" than to invest that same money into their child's education and future... do you think they will remember the jordans they wore in 5th grade 20 years to come when they are cutting grass for the ministry of works when they can't land a job cos they failed school..

The fact that some people are so caught up in the race wars that they can't see that people with money associate with other people with money, regardless of race.. so black, white, chinee, hispanic.. they all run in the same circles, send their children to school together, go down the islands on a speedboat for a drink together but for all the indian-black "wars" the indian wid money not spending too much time, effort or money on the indian without money..

The "carnival" mentality.. where people will not take care of the basics but they put money towards a carnival costume that will be worn for 2 days... I hope you can wine on the landlord when your dumb ass get evicted... smh

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline

lemme just interject here,,, cutting grass is a job too...... but everything else makes sense... +1
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    1) Bacchanal Culture dominating actual culture and potential of the population

2) Corrupt leaders

3) People from Tobago,South and Central
    eh???? what did they do to you? or is this just to get a response like mine?
    ‎"In the absence of light Darkness prevails."

"Free will; it's a b*tch"

Quote Originally Posted by bluedasheen View Post
    eh???? what did they do to you? or is this just to get a response like mine?

Doh mind he girl. He LOVESSSS us!!
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    1) Bacchanal Culture dominating actual culture and potential of the population

2) Corrupt leaders

3) People from Tobago,South and Central
    rofl at disliking basically the whole country. smh behave yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique Blue View Post
    lemme just interject here,,, cutting grass is a job too...... but everything else makes sense... +1
    you right but my mother always says.. to whom much is given, much is expected..

i aitn sending no child to school to cut grass

There is too much lost love I have for Guyana so I'm American now.
    And I hate de Democrats.

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    The crab inna bucket mentality

Corruption and greed from top to bottom

Lack of job opportunities
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

the columbians

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12