Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: What do you 'MEN' Want?

  1. #1
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest

    What do you 'MEN' Want?

    You say you want an INDEPENDENT WOMAN!
    A woman who makes HER OWN MONEY. Has HER OWN PLACE, CAR etc.
    She's intelligent, driven, sexual, appreciative, laid back, good conversationalist, and thensome.

    Yuh say Lady in Public, Freak in deh Bed....but lawd gawd most of all yuh ain't know jacksh!t!!!

    And this is deh same woman whom SOME OF YOU CHICKEN MEN turns away from because SHE'S STRONG etc.

    Why be with her in the first place?

    Just ah question!
    Last edited by Trini Exhibitionist; 06-14-2005 at 03:46 PM.

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    chicken men does turns away because women like dat only pleased wid whale dyck!

  3. #3
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    You say you want an INDEPENDENT WOMAN!
    A woman who makes HER OWN MONEY. Has HER OWN PLACE, CAR etc.
    She's intelligent, driven, sexual, appreciative, laid back, good conversationalist, and thensome.

    Yuh say Lady in Public, Freak in deh Bed....but lawd gawd most of all yuh ain't know jacksh!t!!!

    And this is deh same woman whom SOME OF YOU CHICKEN MEN turns away from because SHE'S STRONG etc.

    Why be with her in the first place?

    Just ah question!
    what you want and what's good for you is always two different things...

  4. #4
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    You say you want an INDEPENDENT WOMAN!
    A woman who makes HER OWN MONEY. Has HER OWN PLACE, CAR etc.
    She's intelligent, driven, sexual, appreciative, laid back, good conversationalist, and thensome.

    And this is deh same woman whom SOME OF YOU CHICKEN MEN turns away from because SHE'S STRONG etc.

    Why be with her in the first place?

    Just ah question!
    That depends what your definition of strong is,

    if she has a nasty attitude or an attitude at all, then she ain't worth the trouble don't matter her looks or money in my opinion.

  5. #5
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    chicken men does turns away because women like dat only pleased wid whale dyck!

    Thanks for that fundamental piece of answer

  6. #6
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    That depends what your definition of strong is,

    if she has a nasty attitude or an attitude at all, then she ain't worth the trouble don't matter her looks or money in my opinion.

    STRONG personality, knows who she is, where she's going, knows what she wants and all that...and is the support you as a man need *require* wants etc...providing that's what you do want.....

  7. #7
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    You say you want an INDEPENDENT WOMAN!
    A woman who makes HER OWN MONEY. Has HER OWN PLACE, CAR etc.
    She's intelligent, driven, sexual, appreciative, laid back, good conversationalist, and thensome.

    Yuh say Lady in Public, Freak in deh Bed....but lawd gawd most of all yuh ain't know jacksh!t!!!

    And this is deh same woman whom SOME OF YOU CHICKEN MEN turns away from because SHE'S STRONG etc.

    Why be with her in the first place?

    Just ah question!
    man it's all good that she has all this stuff but it all comes down to how well you just click...you have to have certain rhythm between the two of you...sometimes what looks good on paper is not necessarily all that great...

  8. #8
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    What do I think 'MEN' Want?

    no drama.. and good pu$$y

  9. #9
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    man it's all good that she has all this stuff but it all comes down to how well you just click...you have to have certain rhythm between the two of you...sometimes what looks good on paper is not necessarily all that great...

    mmmm hmmmm I hear yuh on that part.....

  10. #10
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBajanGyal
    What do I think 'MEN' Want?

    no drama.. and good pu$$y

    yes, I've heard that...and they still run

  11. #11
    Dr. Taina's patient! 1stclass yute's Avatar 1stclass yute is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,491
    Credits
    1,055,705
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBajanGyal
    What do I think 'MEN' Want?

    no drama.. and good pu$$y
    hmmmmm...

  12. #12
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    yes, I've heard that...and they still run
    you never hear bout too much of a good think ain't good for yuh...

  13. #13
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    yes, I've heard that...and they still run
    i kno... men r are a trip....and they talk about us...

  14. #14
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stclass yute
    hmmmmm...
    what u think about my yute??

  15. #15
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    You say you want an INDEPENDENT WOMAN!
    A woman who makes HER OWN MONEY. Has HER OWN PLACE, CAR etc.
    She's intelligent, driven, sexual, appreciative, laid back, good conversationalist, and thensome.

    Yuh say Lady in Public, Freak in deh Bed....but lawd gawd most of all yuh ain't know jacksh!t!!!

    And this is deh same woman whom SOME OF YOU CHICKEN MEN turns away from because SHE'S STRONG etc.

    Why be with her in the first place?

    Just ah question!
    We dont all want de same ting

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •