Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What is it with the damn a/c!

  1. #1
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880

    Angry What is it with the damn a/c!

    It looks like I am the only person that wants to enjoy the warmth of the season...I hate this schupid a/c, imagine it is the middle of summer and I INSIDE shivering! What kinda sense does that make! STEUPSSSSSSSSSS

  2. #2
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    LMAO!!!

    I was JUS gonna pm yuh and tell yuh how FLICKIN cold de bus was this mornin and how I was chatterin and shakin... my office aint as bad cause de sun shining through the windows but damn the bus and subway was FREEEEEEEZIN this mornin... I think they turn it up due to the high volume of people they expectin today

  3. #3
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597

    Same thing in my office

    I mean it is only a two months of summer we does get and is a shame we have to spend it in a freezing office and even worst on the bus and the train too.

  4. #4
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Re: Same thing in my office

    Originally posted by rictash
    I mean it is only a two months of summer we does get and is a shame we have to spend it in a freezing office and even worst on the bus and the train too.
    yuh know!!... like we does have to walk with our whole wardrobe... whole day jus changin clothes....lol:p

  5. #5
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880

    Re: Re: Same thing in my office

    Originally posted by Sweetie
    yuh know!!... like we does have to walk with our whole wardrobe... whole day jus changin clothes....lol:p
    For instance, we have to take our sweaters to bundle up indoors and then when I go outside for break I have to undress, that is so backward

  6. #6
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691

    Re: What is it with the damn a/c!

    Originally posted by QueenBea
    It looks like I am the only person that wants to enjoy the warmth of the season...I hate this schupid a/c, imagine it is the middle of summer and I INSIDE shivering! What kinda sense does that make! STEUPSSSSSSSSSS
    Nope, I freeze here at work.

  7. #7
    Registered User 1Temptress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    692
    Credits
    84
    I am experiencing that same problem here on my job. One would not dare wear a short sleeve in this place (without a sweater), because it feels like we are in Antarctica every bloody day.

  8. #8
    Registered User squeeze's Avatar squeeze is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    somewhere in the USA
    Posts
    587
    Credits
    1,055,435
    My office is like deep freeze, i have to put on my sweater.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •