Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are black women best qualities?

Links30

Thumbs up What are black women best qualities?

In light of growing tension amongst the women, many feel they are given an unfair and unbalanced report. So in fairness, I'm giving everyone the opportunity to list their thoughts of what one thinks or believe to be are the best qualities of black women.

What are your best qualities as an individual black woman?
    Last edited by Links30; 05-06-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Credits
    I cannot speak for EVERY black women, because as individuals we have our own outstanding quality. To dig deep and answer your very general question i would say DEVOTION, black women are very devoted.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Links30
    "crickets" alright n u see how ah giving allyuh ah chance right? ok i ent even bumping dis thread again.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    I cannot speak for EVERY black women, because as individuals we have our own outstanding quality. To dig deep and answer your very general question i would say DEVOTION, black women are very devoted.
    uuummm i c i c, they have devotion to what really?

Poca
    I am sure you have a black mother, sister, granny, aunty etc. why don't u list their qualities?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    uuummm i c i c, they have devotion to what really?
    To everthing we LOVE and BELIEVE in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    I am sure you have a black mother, sister, granny, aunty etc. why don't u list their qualities?
    lol, oui poca...di li
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~

Links30
    Too long to list, i prefer the sisters do the listing here. The thread is for everyone which mean man n woman can comment if they wish to give an input.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    "crickets" alright n u see how ah giving allyuh ah chance right? ok i ent even bumping dis thread again.
    Wait a minute was it you who created a Tribute to black women Video?

Lead the way my brother lead the way.
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

Poca
    well list a few then!

Anyway, it seems as though you looking for "kicks" as you claim you usually do?
    comme d'habitude, nothing positive or constructive.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    well list a few then!

Anyway, it seems as though you looking for "kicks" as you claim you usually do?
    comme d'habitude, nothing positive or constructive.
    So creating a thread about the positive attributes about black women is not positive, or constructive? Alrightttyyy then.

Is like i must break the ice,or something, i mean heck, u all are black women, u all do not know the positive attributes of a black woman?

I don't know what allyuh scared about, just say it, no one is trying to make fun of anything, I promise, i wouldn't laugh at anything. Cub scout promise.

Credits
    As a black man who come from a black woman I'm sure you can come up with some of the best qualities you've seen from the women around you. You so easily laid out the best qualities of white women and asian women earlier so I think you're capable of doing the same for the women who raised you.

This is a very general question... no two people are the same so I cannot paint everybody with the same brush. I would be doing what I always accuse you of doing... that is making generalizations.

I can speak for myself as a black woman
    I believe in partnership with my mate. We build each other up and offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism when necessary
    I am calm and I detest drama.
    I'm a mix of a modern and traditional woman. I go out and earn a living but I come home and I nurture. I enjoy cooking and making HOME comforting and soothing.
    I don't involve others in my relationship, so I don't have no homegirls whispering shit in my ears about what I should and should not do
    I will NEVER embarrass myself or my mate on the outside by putting our business outta road
    I am ambitious and constantly seek success in whatever I do
    If I'm with someone I am loyal to that person.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    As a black man who come from a black woman I'm sure you can come up with some of the best qualities you've seen from the women around you. You so easily laid out the best qualities of white women and asian women earlier so I think you're capable of doing the same for the women who raised you.

This is a very general question... no two people are the same so I cannot paint everybody with the same brush. I would be doing what I always accuse you of doing... that is making generalizations.

I can speak for myself as a black woman
    I believe in partnership with my mate. We build each other up and offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism when necessary
    I am calm and I detest drama.
    I'm a mix of a modern and traditional woman. I go out and earn a living but I come home and I nurture. I enjoy cooking and making HOME comforting and soothing.
    I don't involve others in my relationship, so I don't have no homegirls whispering shit in my ears about what I should and should not do
    I will NEVER embarrass myself or my mate on the outside by putting our business outta road
    I am ambitious and constantly seek success in whatever I do
    If I'm with someone I am loyal to that person.
    Really nice Nica, really nice, u know i have u on my short list of possible women to marry u know. Real nice.

Credits
    For a man who has claimed to have now started dating White women and Asian women, u seem rather interested in US. Admit it! Black women are IRRESISTABLE, no matter how far u go or for what reason....we will FOREVER be on your, lips, thoughts, in you...
    We ARE the black man's Aphrodite...The longer you fight it, the stronger your yearn will be. So bago, my prodigal brotha, come home...i know that Chin-wah and Becky cannot quench ur BLACK fire...come home. *open arms*
    Made In Vincy

Credits
    Should more ask what are your qualities as a black woman bossy.....though race ultimately crisscross with culture...women can be very different even when they share the same, race and nationality.

Credits
    Beautiful Nica. I agree. Many are like that and some vary.
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast