Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57

Thread: what black folks have made Black People in America Proud?

  1. #1
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356

    what black folks have made Black People in America Proud?

    besides oprah and Condy Rice

  2. #2
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Ed Bradley made me proud, Zora Neale Hurston did, ummm hmmm Borak (sp) Obama

  3. #3
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Some of the non-famous people that I know.

  4. #4
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    Ed Bradley made me proud
    please....if he didnt just die you would have never mentioned him

  5. #5
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Condi hell no . The b!tch thinks she's white

    rather put the Yardie Collin Powell

  6. #6
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    please....if he didnt just die you would have never mentioned him
    obviously you do not know me, so please do not assume

  7. #7
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    obviously you do not know me, so please do not assume
    i know you enough to know that you didnt give a sh!t about ed bradley til he died.....lets be real!

  8. #8
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    Condi hell no . The b!tch thinks she's white
    rather put the Yardie Collin Powell

    why do you say that she thinks she is white?

  9. #9
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    Condi hell no . The b!tch thinks she's white

    rather put the Yardie Collin Powell
    I have my fingers crossed that is kicks you on.
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

    "god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

  10. #10
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i know you enough to know that you didnt give a sh!t about ed bradley til he died.....lets be real!
    AGAIN do not assume, since when did you become all knowing about what people thought or felt? carry on because it's not even worth going back and forth with you.

  11. #11
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    AGAIN do not assume, since when did you become all knowing about what people thought or felt? carry on because it's not even worth going back and forth with you.
    young buck

  12. #12
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    please....if he didnt just die you would have never mentioned him
    hmm good point

  13. #13
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    young buck
    yet you continue to show how much of a mature person you are by resulting to name calling? My mother made me watch 60 Mins. when I was younger (so I would say roughly around 20 years) so I could see a black man on television besides playing some character on sitcom, or being an "uncle tom" like Bryant and Greg Gumble. So, please save all of the nonsense for those who really did not give a crap for progressive blacks. THE END!

  14. #14
    Registered User trinifrombx is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,121
    Credits
    40,587,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    besides oprah and Condy Rice
    LOL, you sure about that !

  15. #15
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    besides oprah and Condy Rice
    DEVAL PATRICK

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •