Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: What is the Best and Worst...

  1. #1
    MLO, CTA 4 LIFE Kamasutra's Avatar Kamasutra is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    planet venus
    Posts
    7,632
    Credits
    1,064,780

    What is the Best and Worst...

    part of your day?



    Worst part has to be driving to work in the mornings...dem geriatric drivers...:

    Best part when i reach home from work...ahhhhhhhhhh
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

  2. #2
    Is Pure MADNESSS ent.. wtꧧ's Avatar wtꧧ is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,124
    Credits
    1,011,686

    Re: What is the Best and Worst...

    Originally posted by Kamasutra
    part of your day?


    Worst part has to be driving to work in the mornings...dem geriatric drivers...:

    Best part when i reach home from work...ahhhhhhhhhh
    totally agree, especially de reaching home part.wah ah cyah wait to go back and sleep yes..

    and de absolute worst part..is driving home, when it raining..and having to deal with ppl who cyah drive..wah..talk about getting vex..or dem brakes happy ppl who cyah seem to come off it..lawd..

  3. #3
    Registered User Ray Davis's Avatar Ray Davis is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    BROOKLYN
    Posts
    1,919
    Credits
    1,281,831
    THE WORST:

    THE EXCRUTIATING RIDE ON THE NUMBER 2 TRAIN BETWEEN FLATBUSH AND FRANKLIN AVENUE. JUST LONG FOR NO APPERANT REASON......


    THE BEST:

    LIKE KARMA SAID....GETTING HOME!!!

  4. #4
    MLO, CTA 4 LIFE Kamasutra's Avatar Kamasutra is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    planet venus
    Posts
    7,632
    Credits
    1,064,780

    Re: Re: What is the Best and Worst...

    Originally posted by wtꧧ
    totally agree, especially de reaching home part.wah ah cyah wait to go back and sleep yes..

    and de absolute worst part..is driving home, when it raining..and having to deal with ppl who cyah drive..wah..talk about getting vex..or dem brakes happy ppl who cyah seem to come off it..lawd..
    U shoud hear me cussin everyone of dem that cut me off or driving like dai jus get their license...then ah say lord forgive me..cause dat could be Kama 50yrs from now...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

  5. #5
    Hellooo doubledimps's Avatar doubledimps is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    md/dc
    Posts
    4,256
    Credits
    1,507,003
    the worst part of my day is 8:30am - 5pm, m-f.........
    the best part is 5:01pm, m-f

  6. #6
    Is Pure MADNESSS ent.. wtꧧ's Avatar wtꧧ is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,124
    Credits
    1,011,686

    Re: What is the Best and Worst...

    Originally posted by Kamasutra
    U shoud hear me cussin everyone of dem that cut me off or driving like dai jus get their license...then ah say lord forgive me..cause dat could be Kama 50yrs from now...

    lol trust me breds..ah know what yuh mean wah..sometimes..ah wish dey does pull up beside meh so ah could leh go some cuss in dey a$$ yes..ah feel some ah dem drivers really buy dey license yes..

  7. #7
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    worst part - waking up on de whole! college should start 4 p.m

    best part - go and sleep!, whatever time dat be!

  8. #8
    amprincess
    Guest
    worst part - waking up in the morning :
    best part - going to sleep

  9. #9
    Head Gone! trinipetty's Avatar trinipetty is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    DC/MD Area
    Posts
    1,862
    Credits
    1,006,136
    Originally posted by amprincess
    worst part - waking up in the morning :
    best part - going to sleep

    same here....dis mawnin it was hard as hell to crawl outta bed..i did not want to get up or go to work.stueepppsss...but i made it afterall

  10. #10
    We Not I UpTown's Avatar UpTown is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn US
    Posts
    5,419
    Credits
    1,018,338
    Originally posted by amprincess
    worst part - waking up in the morning :
    best part - going to sleep
    I feel the same way too .....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •