Thread: What Allyuh Does Wear on Yuh Foot When Yuh Fete?

Credits

What Allyuh Does Wear on Yuh Foot When Yuh Fete?

Well, I would wear sneakers to something like Rooftop but sometimes ah does rock ah 3-inch heel, but does still behave bad. I have fete shoes just like Ilandfntsy. What about the rest of the fam? I would also like to know which sneaker is de best to fete in.

God Bless!

Credits

RE: What Allyuh Does Wear on Yuh Foot When Yuh Fete?

I have these red airmax 95' that i have designated as feteing sneakers. The story goes one year I went on the parkway with them on and did not have any intentions of jumping up (i was young and meh mom was regulating). Well when Xtatik came up the road, she saw how badd I wanted to go and get on bad. She said yes and that was the end of my brand new 95's. SO after every fete, I does scrub them so they looking kinda decent for the next event!!!

SO I wear those when I am going to fetes where I know is pure wildness or whenever it is carnival time. But majority of the time I wearing 3-4 inch heels and I still getting on, not as bad, but I still pelting plenty waist.

Peace and Love
    socababy

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;qu ot; G & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp ;amp;amp ;quot; thing Chocolate's Avatar Chocolate is offline
    Credits

Well I do not even own a sneakers that's because it's not my thing, I party in heels all the time, even my mas-boots have a little heel on it.I love that "very tall" look.

Credits

well last year for trini carnival, i bought a pair of cute black, leather, flat shoes, they have a strap going across my foot (they're open from the base (not the tip!) of my toes to about my ankle, where the strap comes in). they are sooooooooooo comfortable, and go with almost anything i wear! i bought them so that if i was wearing something "decent" to a fete, i would have a comfortable shoe to wear. i also like them because my toes are covered, and you know you need that in a soca fete! if i'm in something casual, like shorts/jeans and a tank top, i wear sneakers. don't get me wrong, i love my heels, and i have a pair of comfortable ones that i wear if i want to look a bit more sophisticated, i wore them to glow and they didn't stop me from jumping and having fun!

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

Credits

Question! what would u guys wear on a boat ride sneakers or shoes. i havent been on a boat ride since last year summer.

Credits

Definitely shoes!!!

God Bless!

Credits

flat shoes, or sneakers, because the last boatride i was on in ny, i wore heels, and i was gripping onto the narrow planks of wood above my head because i was losing my balance when the boat was rocking...plus i had a few drinks in my head, so that could be another problem... ;-) also, walking down the stairs to the bathroom was another balancing act!

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-01 AT 05:28 PM (EST)[/font][p]definitely wear shoes but maaybe not with heels that are really high..cause walking in heels when ya drunk is a real task...take my advice I does be on them every weekend....ANYBODY GOING TRINAM BOATRIDE TONIGHT?

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

Credits

thanks so much ah think ah go really wear ah flat shoes cause when ah drink i dont want to break meh foot.

thanks again

Credits

RE: Star's Joke on Aaliyah

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-01 AT 00:54 AM (EST)[/font][p]I also wear heels to a fete though they hurt my feet at times since I end up standing, if not dancing, most of the night. Being a short person, I can relate to the feeling of wanting that "very tall" look. However, when I played mas this year (& last year in Trinidad), I wore sneakers due to the fact that the route is fairly long & I'd be on my feet much longer than I would be at a fete.