Thread: What is...

Credits

What is...

evil?

I was just reading the obeah post...and saw where someone mentioned the use of orishas was spiritual but vodoo was evil. Now I am ignorant of the details of both but I do know that I believe that any one or anything can be used for evil. What would be your definition of evil?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    evil?

I was just reading the obeah post...and saw where someone mentioned the use of orishas was spiritual but vodoo was evil. Now I am ignorant of the details of both but I do know that I believe that any one or anything can be used for evil. What would be your definition of evil?
    True meaning of evil is ah woman wining in front yuh face and not offering yuh ah taste.

Credits
    evil?

all shell fish

Credits
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand
    Ephesains 6,12-13
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

amprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by CYPRIANNI
    all shell fish

ahahahahahahahahaha for me too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGABUMBUM
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand
    Ephesains 6,12-13
    That to me means it can be anywhere...at work...at school...in church...in government...

amprincess
    That to me means it can be anywhere...at work...at school...in church...in government...
    of course that is where u will find de most evil

Credits
    Basically it means evil is every where.
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    evil?

I think the term evil is relative. The words Good and Evil refer to a society that is Black or White. Since we are neither, I think the person who used that term was speaking from a somewhat ignorant point of view.