Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whas de big deal...

Credits

Question whas de big deal...

about goin to see a movie alone...

i do it...and everytime i mention it to someone they be like u so weird how u cud go cinema alone....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    i did it once cus a bytch cancelled on me. im a cheap bastard so i didnt wan waste me ticket, so i stayed and watch it single. it wasnt fun at all, if i go 2 da movies it nah feel right if smaddy aint deh beside me

Gladiator
    Good thread..I know people who do it and I know people who wont do it although really want to see a movie that just came out but have no one to go with on that particular day
    Last edited by Gladiator; 02-07-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    i did it once cus a bytch cancelled on me. im a cheap bastard so i didnt wan waste me ticket, so i stayed and watch it single. it wasnt fun at all, if i go 2 da movies it nah feel right if smaddy aint deh beside me
    lol..when i go with ppl i still enjoy the movie as much as if i was alone...sometimes goin with ppl annoys me more cuz dem want to talk an i jus want to watch de movie....lol

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits
    did it once, when i bored and no one available depend on yuhself......

Credits
    i find it's a sad thing to do ... straight up
    ORIGINAL BLUE PRINT

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post

i do it...and everytime i mention it to someone they be like u so weird how u cud go cinema alone....
    I do it.
    I feel like its easier its on my schedule. If I feel like going on a wed after work I do, no need to wait till the weekend then figure out a time when someone free all that effort makes it feel like if you finding a babysitter.

Then if i'm around my friends and the movie comes up and I'm discussing it I get chastised ie you could have called me to go.

I dunno I think I just too own way. I go when I want esp during the summertime I spend the day out go shopping, browsing, walk thru a museum, rifle thru some thrift stores, buy some food to smuggle in go and have a time.

Besides movies I wanna see many times they not interested in: Pandorum, Moon, Up in the Air, The Lovely Bones.

pshaww doh feel noway.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    only time i really like 2 be by myself is when me at me yard,
    Last edited by Big Pimpin; 02-08-2010 at 12:28 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    I do it.
    I feel like its easier its on my schedule. If I feel like going on a wed after work I do, no need to wait till the weekend then figure out a time when someone free all that effort makes it feel like if you finding a babysitter.

Then if i'm around my friends and the movie comes up and I'm discussing it I get chastised ie you could have called me to go.

I dunno I think I just too own way. I go when I want esp during the summertime I spend the day out go shopping, browsing, walk thru a museum, rifle thru some thrift stores, buy some food to smuggle in go and have a time.

Besides movies I wanna see many times they not interested in: Pandorum, Moon, Up in the Air, The Lovely Bones.

pshaww doh feel noway.
    i loved that movie eventhough i was gettin mad at some points...lol...

i guess part of it for me too is that i dont mind doin things alone...as u mention i get to do what i want to do when i want to do it...i love to travel alone, shop alone, even commute alone (like nikkig mentioned in one ah her threads)...de only thing i wud absolutely need someone/ company with me for is to party or go a club...

Credits

I will sleep through a movie, if its something I am not interested in. So, its no big deal if I go alone, because I cant always pick the movie to watch. I just try and catch the early show
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    people does get on like dis when they see me on the seawalls by meself.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Spranga

lol i done talk 2 u bout dat

Credits

I don't ever go to the movies with people. I'm always by myself.
    Then again I don't know the last time I went to the movies.

life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Credits
    I've done it a few times no big deal.

Credits
    People think it is strange because going to the movies and having dinner in a restaurant are social experiences.. so many people cannot understand why somebody would want to do these things alone.. I've had dinner by myself and didn't particularly care for it cos usually I'm chatting to somebody over dinner when out.. so it felt weird.. i dont hate on those who do it though because i dont know their circumstances.. i've also clubbed alone but i was in a foreign country and just felt mysterious.. lol.. the movie thing I can't do.. cos i know i wouldnt enjoy it..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast