Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The West Indies--cricket

dev
    Credits

The West Indies--cricket

I Mean The Worst Indies Are Not Playing Well..right Now 161/7...

vincy_socababy
    stuuupse they are a joke

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    stuuupse they are a joke
    TELLING ME AND I ENT LAUGHING.

PURE SHITE HOUNDS THIS TEAM IS.

Credits
    no sense of history or pride

dev
    Credits
    Good News..it's Raining..there Is A God.

vincy_socababy
    i miss the days of walsh and ambrose *sigh*back in the 90s before lara's reign of fart.

yes yes he's all record breaking and whatnot but the man is too damn inconsistant with the duck duck 155, 3, duck etc. his attitude seriously hampered that team they've never been the same

*waits fuh all the trinis to run come cuss*

Credits
    i miss the days of walsh and ambrose *sigh*back in the 90s before lara's reign of fart.

yes yes he's all record breaking and whatnot but the man is too damn inconsistant with the duck duck 155, 3, duck etc. his attitude seriously hampered that team they've never been the same

*waits fuh all the trinis to run come cuss*
    I doh know about the Trinis dem... but I will cuss yuh well enough

Seriously... the West Indies recent failures are certainly not Lara's fault. And how are you going to call a batsman who averages in the near 50 runs a game in Test matches inconsistent? The problem is he is relied on to score big EVERY single time he comes to the crease and that can't be expected of any batsman ever. If it wasn't for Lara the West Indies would be scrubbing the bottom of the tank with Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.

vincy_socababy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah

Seriously... the West Indies recent failures are certainly not Lara's fault. And how are you going to call a batsman who averages in the near 50 runs a game in Test matches inconsistent? The problem is he is relied on to score big EVERY single time he comes to the crease and that can't be expected of any batsman ever. If it wasn't for Lara the West Indies would be scrubbing the bottom of the tank with Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.
    did i blame him fuh recent failures? did i blame him for everything. i said heis attitude put a damper on the team.

and i'm not saying score in the hundreds every time but at least pass into double digits

Credits

from the management down to the team we have problems.. there is no reason or excuse for supposedly top class batsmen failing to post a reasonable opposition

Credits
    did i blame him fuh recent failures? did i blame him for everything. i said heis attitude put a damper on the team.

and i'm not saying score in the hundreds every time but at least pass into double digits
    Well in order to average almost 50 a game he must be consistently getting in the double digits nuh true? A man cyah average 50 without consistently getting past 10 runs a game? Not possible.

An average of 50 means Lara is more likely than not to score a half-century when he goes in to bat.

But as for his attitude... sure the man has his faults... but how a whole team allow one man's attitude to contaminate dem so?

Nah... the problem with West Indies cricket is simple. Cricket as a game is dying in the West Indies. We no longer love the sport as much... this generation and the younger generation doh know the history of the game, doh love the game, and couldn't care less really... so we have less and less resources and raw talent to work with. Added to that is the fact that we no longer have players who play the game professionally. Most of the West Indies players are semi pro or not pro at all.
    Last edited by Fiyah; 03-16-2006 at 09:45 PM.

vincy_socababy
    Well in order to average almost 50 a game he must be consistently getting in the double digits nuh true? A man cyah average 50 without consistently getting past 10 runs a game? Not possible.

An average of 50 means Lara is more likely than not to score a half-century when he goes in to bat.

well not all games cause i've seen him in nd out fuh duck many ah time and you said average that 50 in test matches no.

anyhow i done wid this talk eh, cause i know how allyuh love off brian

no one's saying he can't bat, but. anyway

Credits
    well not all games cause i've seen him in nd out fuh duck many ah time and you said average that 50 in test matches no.

brian is the least of the problems.. the bowling is slack.. and the fielding is complacent

Credits

Like all of the best batsmen in the world past and current yeah him out for ducks many a time yes... but in order to average 50 in Tests and 45 in one days he would have to score more towards the 40s and 50s than he would towards the single digits would he not? We talking about quite possibly the best batsman the world has ever seen statistically and otherwise yuh know. And people saying he should be better? Yuh cyan't be better than the best.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    from the management down to the team we have problems.. there is no reason or excuse for supposedly top class batsmen failing to post a reasonable opposition
    The reason simple. Dem ain't top class batsmen.

Credits
    The reason simple. Dem ain't top class batsmen.
    yup yup same ball will out them on different occasions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast