Thread: West Indian American Association

Credits

West Indian American Association

GoodMorning Everyone,
    I just wanted to know if there are any persons on the mix that is affiliated with West Indian American Association. I heard Yolanda Lazama on 1190 this morning and I telling alyuh she almost make me late for work. A lot of the issues that I have been talking about for many years were brought up this morning, one being a museum where people could go and look at the costumes that have been made from previous years. Also she was talking about getting the younger folks involved in the creating and how to og costume designs. I keep on looking for a internet source something where I can link on to find out more info. but I can't seem to find it. Also just in case you didn't hear, they are planning to start a little bit further up from Buffalo on the Parkway this year and the review area will be at Geand Army Plaza Library instead of by the Museum. Ok... let me go back and study fuh meh Finals! It was nice seein' llandfantasy, cornel, socababy,brownskintrini,socaq,ming, and executive on Friday night and looking forward to GLOW.
    GA

Credits

RE: West Indian American Association

Ginger,
    Check out this site...it has a lot of West Indian Organizations, so de one yuh lookin fuh could be there also...

http://iriejam.com/windies.htm

"Out of many, One People"

Credits

Thanx it has a lot of useful info but it didn't give me the info to The West Indian American Association of New York.
    They should have a website but I can't find it,
    GA

Credits

RE: They should pay de same

Credits

Dey had one on dere for Bridgeport wid a toll free number...yuh should call de Bridgeport one and ask them. I am sure they are all affiliated.

"Out of many, One People"