Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: West Indian allowed to die

Credits

West Indian allowed to die

Credits
    Man she was hatian..hatians are not west indians..but not to sound insensitive..her family should sue the briefs off their asses...they may have contributed to her death and there will always be some sort of cover up..take em to court is what i say

Credits
    I read this earlier. My heart goes out to her family. I hope that they can get some sort of remedy at law.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdot_DaDli View Post
    Man she was hatian..hatians are not west indians..but not to sound insensitive..her family should sue the briefs off their asses...they may have contributed to her death and there will always be some sort of cover up..take em to court is what i say
    Haitians are West Indians and historically they were part of the French West Indies. Maybe you do not claim them but I recognize them as such and recognize their contribute to West Indian history.

Credits
    who cares if she was hatian or otherwise? the fact remains, a humanbeing, a mother & wife was allowed to die due to simple neglect & callousness on the part of the airline and the airline employees who were tasked to ensure that the oxygen tanks & defibrillator were in working order. i hope the family sues AA and cleans them out. this is bullshit.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    who cares if she was hatian or otherwise? the fact remains, a humanbeing, a mother & wife was allowed to die due to simple neglect & callousness on the part of the airline and the airline employees who were tasked to ensure that the oxygen tanks & defibrillator were in working order. i hope the family sues AA and cleans them out. this is bullshit.
    Thank you!

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    I read this earlier. My heart goes out to her family. I hope that they can get some sort of remedy at law.

Haitians are West Indians and historically they were part of the French West Indies. Maybe you do not claim them but I recognize them as such and recognize their contribute to West Indian history.
    Thank you. dollbabi You can tell Tdot_Dadli .have no college degree on there resume'.just because haitians don't talk english. doesn't mean they ain't part of the west-indes.

look below which islands includes west-indes:

British west-indes: Antigua & barbuda , Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint kitts, Saint luica, Saint Vincent,Trinidad & tobago.-
    Which includes -Guyana (south America), Belize (Central America).

French West-indes: Guadeloupe,Haiti ,Martinique,Saint Martin, etc.-
    Which includes- French Guiana (south america)

Dutch west-indes: Aruba, Saint Maarten, Bonaire, Curaco,Saba ,Saint Eaustiutus.-
    Which includes-Suriname (south america)

Spain west-indes: Cuba, Dominican republic, Puerto rico -(which was spain terrttorty, before spanish-american war).-
    Which includes-Central american, and south america spain colonies.

well any how back to the topic. American airlines. is in big "TROUBLE" how the hell you going have a flight with no oxygen tank. I hope this family sues American Airlines for every nickel and dime
    they have. I'll be traveling to haiti this june. And don't think booking with american airlines. i'll probably with some other u.s. airliner that travels to haiti.
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    I smell lawsuit. It's bullshit that the airline didn't have working oxygen tanks and difibrulators. Those F/A's are trained to handle such emergencies and for them to neglect their duties also calls for a firing.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by laFemmeChaude View Post
    I smell lawsuit. It's bullshit that the airline didn't have working oxygen tanks and difibrulators. Those F/A's are trained to handle such emergencies and for them to neglect their duties also calls for a firing.
    +1 yuh damn right.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by haitianprince View Post
    Thank you. dollbabi You can tell Tdot_Dadli .have no college degree on there resume'.just because haitians don't talk english. doesn't mean they ain't part of the west-indes.

British west-indes: Antigua & barbuda , Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint kitts, Saint luica, Saint Vincent,Trinidad & tobago.-

French West-indes: Guadeloupe,Haiti ,Martinique,Saint Martin, etc.-

Dutch west-indes: Aruba, Saint Maarten, Bonaire, Curaco,Saba ,Saint Eaustiutus.-

Spain west-indes: Cuba, Dominican republic, Puerto rico -(which was spain terrttorty, before spanish-american war).-
    With all due respect I'm going to defend Tdot_Dadli a bit here. When we think of the West Indies and West Indians in the Caribbean, it is generally understood that we are refering to the British West Indies. The French, Dutch and Spanish West Indies are generally apart from us especially when it comes to political, economic and other social matters and as such have never really been thought of as West Indian although technically they are, in the formal sense of this reference.

This has nothing to do with a college degree. If you've never lived in the British West Indies I guess you wouldn't identify with the angle Tdot is comming from.

Sorry for the post jack!
    Last edited by Islandtyme; 02-25-2008 at 01:39 PM.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdot_DaDli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Islandtyme View Post
    With all due respect I'm going to defend Tdot_Dadli a bit here. When we think of the West Indies and West Indians in the Caribbean, it is generally understood that we are refering to the British West Indies. The French, Dutch and Spanish West Indies are generally apart from us especially when it comes to political, economic and other social matters and as such have never really been thought of as West Indian although technically they are, in the formal sense of this reference.

This has nothing to do with a college degree. If you've never lived in the British West Indies I guess you wouldn't identify with the angle Tdot is comming from.

Sorry for the post jack!
    We've had this debate before. It was a long one.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Islandtyme View Post

This has nothing to do with a college degree. If you've never lived in the region I guess you would identify with the angle Tdot is comming from.

Sorry for the post jack!
    oh really. so answer my question. if you look up haiti on a globe. where would you find it in Asia, Europe, Africa.

And you telling me .that sounds like a normal educated person. If you think that sounds like normal Educated person.

Then I need drink of Hennessy and some Coca-cola.to be alcholic
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Toppa_Toppa
    oh really. so answer my question. if you look up haiti on a globe. where would you find it in Asia, Europe, Africa.

And you telling me .that sounds like a normal educated person. If you think that sounds like normal Educated person.

Then I need drink of Hennessy and some Coca-cola.to be alcholic
    She's not talking about a geographic location. She's talking about an identity based on history and politics.

Credits

British west-indes: Anguilla Antigua & barbuda , Barbados, Bahamas(historically), British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint kitts, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent,Trinidad & tobago.-

French West-indes: Guadeloupe,Haiti ,Martinique,Saint Martin, St. Barths (previously Swedish)etc.-

Dutch west-indes: Aruba, Saint Maarten, Bonaire, Curaco,Saba ,Saint Eustatius.-

Spain west-indes: Cuba, Dominican republic, Puerto rico -(which was spanish territory, before spanish-american war).-

US Territories - Puerto Rico(previously Spanish), US Virgin Islands( previously Danish)

well any how back to the topic. American airlines. is in big "TROUBLE" how the hell you going have a flight with no oxygen tank. I hope this family sues American Airlines for every nickel and dime
    they have. I'll be traveling to haiti this june. And don't think booking with american airlines. i'll probably with some other u.s. airliner that travels to haiti.
    I don't like when islands are excluded especially my own. Anyway told this story to my c-worker first words outta her mouth was LAWSUIT. Seriously, it's not the fact that she died but that they were up in the air with faulty equipment,who knows if the oxygen and defibrilator had worked she may still be alive today.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    She's not talking about a geographic location. She's talking about an identity based on history and politics.
    Still Caribbean no matter how you slice it Haiti is apart of the Caribbean/West Indies. They had the same slavery system, same turbelent political history (that many islands faced), repressive colonial system, independence, etc etc.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by AXA_Princess View Post
    I don't like when islands are excluded especially my own. Anyway told this story to my c-worker first words outta her mouth was LAWSUIT. Seriously, it's not the fact that she died but that they were up in the air with faulty equipment,who knows if the oxygen and defibrilator had worked she may still be alive today.
    exaxctly!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast