Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Fitzwilliams

Credits

Wendy Fitzwilliams

What do you think of the bashment(treatment) she's been getting from certain sector of TNT society? Deserved or too harsh?
    And what's up wid di baby faada, im only deal wid beauty queens?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN
    What do you think of the bashment(treatment) she's been getting from certain sector of TNT society? Deserved or too harsh?
    And what's up wid di baby faada, im only deal wid beautyqueens?
    some selection process, eh!

ah wonder who is next?
    fresh, fast, fronted and forward

Credits

Thumbs down

The fact is that expectations of wendy were very high! As a former miss universe she had uber-celebrity status in the caribbean. Now we find out that in addition to having a child out of wedlock with a married man (he is SEPARATED and has children) she makes this announcement in a Catholic girls school to young women who see her as a role model! She does deserve her new found status as a social pariah by those who once lauded the fact that wendy beat the odds with intellegence, perseverance and God given talents to win the miss universe! Now she has basically let down those who saw her a role model! Would want your daughter to be like wendy? To date and procreate with MARRIED men! Keep in mind that wendy's kid WILL be a BASTARD and Mr. beautyqueen collector has yet to hint of marriage! Most insulting is that wendy claims to be a Catholic! Sweet TnT what has become of thee!

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bds4
    The fact is that expectations of wendy were very high! As a former miss universe she had uber-celebrity status in the caribbean. Now we find out that in addition to having a child out of wedlock with a married man (he is SEPARATED and has children) she makes this announcement in a Catholic girls school to young women who see her as a role model! She does deserve her new found status as a social pariah by those who once lauded the fact that wendy beat the odds with intellegence, perseverance and God given talents to win the miss universe! Now she has basically let down those who saw her a role model! Would want your daughter to be like wendy? To date and procreate with MARRIED men! Keep in mind that wendy's kid WILL be a BASTARD and Mr. beautyqueen collector has yet to hint of marriage! Most insulting is that wendy claims to be a Catholic! Sweet TnT what has become of thee!
    Look she is no innocent person but at the Same time she isn't Jesus Christ. Give her a break she is human, it is easy for us to say she shouldn't do this and that but she is only human. We we don't know what exactly happened we just know the outcome. People make more mistakes In my book she is even more of a greater person not a failure cuase she just show how much of a human she is. In my eyes she is a real Miss Universe not a Barbie Doll say what I want you to say role model she is a real person who made mistakes and is now trying to educate others. for her and I wish her all the best. TnT still sweet don't fret a likkle violent but it still good.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    And being a bastard is a horrible thing becuase...??
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

Credits
    Trinidadians to damn mauvais langue and farse and out ah they blasted place.

The woman is 33 she has a right to do whatever the fack she wants.

High expectations: So having a law degree, a non-profit organization, getting a record deal, doing so much for AIDS in the Caribbean and still finding time to try and educate the youth is not enough....please.

These ppl need to stop throwing blasted stones and look in their own backyard because yuh know what some of them is the same ones is get pregnant out of wedlock and got a hasty wedding to try to cover it up, know they husband sleeping around and ent doing a damn thing about it because his money is enough to keep them there.

And what wrong with her doing it in a Catholic school, those are some of the biggest lil whores and man rats. And it is taboo to talk about sex because these little Catholic girls supposedly not having it.....bullshite. Take it from me, I went to one.

What is insulting about it, we have priests who sleeping with mudda facking lil boys.....I think the Catholic church should clean house before casting judgement. And yes I am a Catholic.

Ah tell allyuh the road to hell is paved with blasted Christians.

Credits
    So what if he likes beauty queens, at least he ent like goats

Pebbles362436

Red face

Wow since you put it that way.

Credits
    u answered the question well except for the bastard part. she went about it the wrong way and for that she will pay the price. if she was in the states it would be no scene, well maybe not because only the white celebs could get away with that. but it is what it is. fuk em she could take care of she child and thats all that matters

Credits
    Oh God Boy! Catholic Girls is de best!

But Seriously---Let's examine this situation and the new Freedom of Movement amongst Caricom Nations..........

..........I think this example set by Wendy could be a positive sign for the African Birthrate and Culture of Trinidad and Tobago, and could STALL the rapid movement of Trinidad and Tobago from turning into a Chutney Society........

The recent announcement that Jamaican Workers are being recruited for employment in T&T, and the possible future Direct Air Links with South Africa and Nigeria will Directly IMPACT upon the African Birthrate of the Twin Island State.

Now ah seeing all kinda talk about Social Pariah and Bastard Child and all kinda Taliban Sounding Talk here on Islandmix......
    ........LEMME TELL ALLYUH SOMETHING

If is TALIBAN SOCIETY Allyuh Looking for in T&T..........

....Allyuh could GET DAT TOO

Remember! dem fellas STILL WALKING AROUND we Country.

Credits
    All this TAWK and no one POINTED out that WENDY prefers a MARRIED JAMAICAN MAN (yet to be DIVORCED) with CHILDREN over a TRINI.

MUDDERWUK!!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    All this TAWK and no one POINTED out that WENDY prefers a MARRIED JAMAICAN MAN (yet to be DIVORCED) with CHILDREN over a TRINI.

MUDDERWUK!!!!!!
    well padna, that is because a trini married man with children too smart to get tied up in dat kinda jerry springer/young and restless drama

Credits
    I vex wit she man.........she tell meh she woulda wait fuh meh

Credits

Exclamation

I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie
    Trinidadians to damn mauvais langue and farse and out ah they blasted place.

The woman is 33 she has a right to do whatever the fack she wants.

High expectations: So having a law degree, a non-profit organization, getting a record deal, doing so much for AIDS in the Caribbean and still finding time to try and educate the youth is not enough....please.

These ppl need to stop throwing blasted stones and look in their own backyard because yuh know what some of them is the same ones is get pregnant out of wedlock and got a hasty wedding to try to cover it up, know they husband sleeping around and ent doing a damn thing about it because his money
    is enough to keep them there.

And what wrong with her doing it in a Catholic school, those are some of the biggest lil whores and man rats. And it is taboo to talk about sex because these little Catholic girls supposedly not having it.....bullshite. Take it from me, I went to one.

What is insulting about it, we have priests who sleeping with mudda facking lil boys.....I think the Catholic church should clean house before casting judgement. And yes I am a Catholic.

Ah tell allyuh the road to hell is paved with blasted Christians.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva**
    Look she is no innocent person but at the Same time she isn't Jesus Christ. Give her a break she is human, it is easy for us to say she shouldn't do this and that but she is only human. We we don't know what exactly happened we just know the outcome. People make more mistakes In my book she is even more of a greater person not a failure cuase she just show how much of a human she is. In my eyes she is a real Miss Universe not a Barbie Doll say what I want you to say role model she is a real person who made mistakes and is now trying to educate others. for her and I wish her all the best. TnT still sweet don't fret a likkle violent but it still good.

Exactly....

She Human... No different from any average man/woman and no different from any other "semi-celebrities", celebrities and people of the Church. We all hypocrites to some extent. Not many people fully practice what they preach...
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast