Thread: Well I went to the doctor on Tuesday and

Credits

Well I went to the doctor on Tuesday and

He told me some ting about my chest cavitty (i tink dat's it) is inflammed from holding my heavy bag on my shoulder. He told me to take some advil or aleve (and the list goes on). I am supposed to also take a couple days rest but my boss is biatching about work not being done in the office (he's on vacation this week), so I had to come in this morning. I am catching meh nen nens to breathe, but if it doesn't change by tomorrow morning I'm taking meh black tail to the doctor or if push come to shove de emergency room and seriously get a second opinion. Thanks everyone for your advice.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits

Re: Well I went to the doctor on Tuesday and

Originally posted by val_trini_2_de_bone
    He told me some ting about my chest cavitty (i tink dat's it) is inflammed from holding my heavy bag on my shoulder. He told me to take some advil or aleve (and the list goes on). I am supposed to also take a couple days rest but my boss is biatching about work not being done in the office (he's on vacation this week), so I had to come in this morning. I am catching meh nen nens to breathe, but if it doesn't change by tomorrow morning I'm taking meh black tail to the doctor or if push come to shove de emergency room and seriously get a second opinion. Thanks everyone for your advice.
    feel better sweetie!

Credits
    i alright. u know de man had de audacity to call de office just now and tell me that i can rest from my desk...: dat is cause to use the forbidden words of the english dictionary on his arse. Otherwise i'm fine, i'm planning on jetting early today meh chest real hurting me.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    follow ur doctors orders
    i really hope u feel better soon

Credits
    Originally posted by PtHova
    follow ur doctors orders
    i really hope u feel better soon
    thanks.

Credits
    girl please be careful... try to rest and doh overdo or cause yuhself any unecessary stress.... feel betta soon!:)

Credits
    Val: That's great you went to the dr.! You should follow his advice and take it easy...

I think you have the right idea about running the the emergency room if breathing gets worse....

Hope you feel better..Take it easy...

Credits
    I tell u, I had a bruised chest cavity...It hurt for a good week(I couldn't stand up). I had some major pain killers-motrin would not help.

Credits
    I have heard of this type of ailment - caused by carrying a heavy bag every day. I wish you quick recovery and hope that written diagnosis and recommended rest and treatment from your Dr. can be used to excuse you from work. What a ting. Rest at your desk. Dat is cause to hit somebody a serious slap.

Feel better Babes.

Mad Scorpion

Re: Well I went to the doctor on Tuesday and

Originally posted by val_trini_2_de_bone
    Ok mih mind eh dirty but ah swear at firs glance i thought yuh say he hold me ting
    Seriously I do hope your condition gets better very soon tho

Credits
    Work is always going to be there. You need to take care of yourself first because if you drop down on the job and end up being hospitalized, your boss is going to find someone else to do the work.
    I hope you feel better :)

Credits
    Thanks guys, i'm really going to take it easy....i just want to finish up some work in the office and take the rest of the day off and tomorrow as well. I ain't puttin meh health second to nobody and dey damn job!