Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well Gwadblind She ...... I Gine Cuff She Today

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by SSS
    but I think she feels like it ok to make mistakes and blame it on the fact that she has more work............in a company when mistake cannot be over looked she needs to be more serious.

Sugarapple when ya "assistant" mek you lose a case please don't cuss her.
    SSS, I hear you but there needs to be a balance. If she seriously has a heavy load of work, how can she get it all done? Why isn't her boss helping her learn how to do time management? (AGAIN TB NOTHING PERSONAL, JUST GENERALLY SPEAKING)

Credits
    Sugar Apple i agree is ok to voice your opinion. I am not perfect and sometimes i can be difficult, but if i lose my license i don't know how else i would make my living.

She cannot be wrong and strong.. sorry, her mess up yesterday made me look very bad in front of clients. That is a no no...

This is not the first time, second time.. she has been given more lives than a cat.

Credits
    you damn right. it is her responsiblity to communicate she is feeling overwhelmed BEFORE a huge mistake is made. a mistake that could cause trinibaje and her firm plenty problems.

Originally posted by trinibaje
    Sugar Apple i agree is ok to voice your opinion. I am not perfect and sometimes i can be difficult, but if i lose my license i don't know how else i would make my living.

She cannot be wrong and strong.. sorry, her mess up yesterday made me look very bad in front of clients. That is a no no...

This is not the first time, second time.. she has been given more lives than a cat.

Credits
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    I completely disagree, I like employees that have a voice and doh take no shite..

She is speaking her mind. What is so wrong with that?

*TB I talking in a general sense, I still want meh free lunch, so nothing personal.* :p
    What is wrong with that is that she is blasted INCOMPETENT. If she can't handle the work load then she needs to go. When I was in college, I worked as an administrative assistant for an Executive Vice President, Director of Marketing and 3 Account Directors (at the same time). All of which worked on completely different projects and it was my job to multi-task and prioritize my work. If I found that the work was maybe too much, I need to address my supervisor in a RESPECTABLE manner and not as if we were on the same level professionally.
    Last edited by Dougla Ting; 02-13-2003 at 12:16 PM.

Credits
    Pepa.. you are right no email war.. but i had to respond in kind.. the matter is now with the Partner

(Dear Secretary), I am going to respond to your email in the most calm manner I know how, because according to your tone, I am not quite sure who works for who.

At this point I really don't care of your work load. It is a matter for you to take up with (name of partners). If you are overwhelmed it is certainly not because of stuff I give you. I need my work done! I am not going to sacrifice my level of performance because you are over-worked. If you feel you cannot handle it, then take it up with the partners or else I will.

I am not going to lose my license or commit malpractice because you cannot handle the work assigned to you. I am NOT going to remind you that I have a hearing or a deposition. Instead of "eating shit" the first half hour of the day when you get in at the lunch room, sit down and go through my calendar and confirm what needs to be confirmed.

I am not going to tell you how to manage your time. You are a professional and should be able to make those decisions on your own. This is not the first, second, third or fourth time we have had a discussion on how to handle hearing or depositions. I have lost track of how many emails and "conferences" we have had on this.

I think I have been fair and extremely lenient. I am the most forgiving and easy-going attorney in this office. If you feel I give you"attitude" then ask to be assigned to someone else. My "attitude" is of no consequence to you.

I have reached the end of the rope on this issue. I am giving you one week to make a decision as you how you are going to handle this situation before I take the matter up with the partners.

Credits
    Speak her mind...humph.....she shouldn't even be looking Trinbje in her eyes directly while talking to her........

I completely disagree, I like employees that have a voice and doh take no shite..

She is speaking her mind. What is so wrong with that?

*TB I talking in a general sense, I still want meh free lunch, so nothing personal.* :p

Sugar Apple

ok see that is the part that I missed, I didn't know that she made you look bad...ok. I see now!

tell she go!!:

Credits
    "eating shit" LOL. Tell she Trinibaje!!! That little b!tch don't know who she done gone an mess wit!!!

SSS
    Credits
    Now that the truth, If you know you can't handle the work, say something before it to late.

Douglating you sound like me they be pulling me each different way, but I try my best and if I am unsure about it I question before doing it

Credits
    Originally posted by SSS
    but wait the woman tell you you have an "attitude", she worse than me, well maybe not (since I done call me boss a rasshole idiot in bajan) but anyway you need to put she in here place. She playing the ass when it come to work? she need a reality check.
    Tell she SSS doing three peoples job and ain't complaining.

Plus she got so much work but nuff nuff time to right you this bullshit.
    No she say she had an "ADDITUDE". LOL. She needs to learn how to spell before she start blasting people in e-mails.

Credits
    SSS, I hear you but there needs to be a balance. If she seriously has a heavy load of work, how can she get it all done? Why isn't her boss helping her learn how to do time management? (AGAIN TB NOTHING PERSONAL, JUST GENERALLY SPEAKING)
    But isn't one of the most important and essentials skills of being a secretary "time management skills"? She should not have to be taught that.

SSS
    Credits
    Yes trinibaje let her know...............she ain't near your level..........tek ya damm place.

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    But isn't one of the most important and essentials skills of being a secretary "time management skills"? She should not have to be taught that.
    ok but not every job you start you have all the qualifications for. So some things have to be mastered or learned. (I am still speaking generally because I agree now that if she made the firm look bad, she should be dusted away).

Credits
    doesn't she realize she has to work harder so i have more imix time?

Well I'd fire her. If you had to talk to her that many times, then she not tryin hard enough. Who should I foward my resume to?

Credits

LOL @ rumpunch

GO Trinibaje! Go Trinibaje! I love your response to her..I bet she doesn't want to meet after work to discuss shyt after reading that, unless she gonna butter u up with food and drinks so that you don't go to the partners. Seriously, If she can't stand the heat...she needs to get the hell out of the kitchen...Point blank! What is she staying in a stressful situation for? the money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12