Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back Nikki G

Credits

Thumbs up Welcome Back Nikki G

wow, da was quick boy. well anyways glad u decided 2 stay wit us

Credits

Red face

I dont think she ever left.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

nikkigiovanni
    i read from time to time but my participation will be very low lol

thank you bk

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    i read from time to time but my participation will be very low lol

thank you bk
    nikkster!!!

Credits
    HaHa. People fell for it's attention whoring? Hardy har har. It's not going anywhere. It never intended to go anywhere it needs this place.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 5_H A S K E L L View Post
    HaHa. People fell for it's attention whoring? Hardy har har. It's not going anywhere. It never intended to go anywhere it needs this place.
    The only time I will agree with you.

nikkigiovanni
    the irony considering you come here 95% of the time to address ME and the other DHR boardies that you miss so much....lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    the irony considering you come here 95% of the time to address ME and the other DHR boardies that you miss so much....lol
    Incorrect. Most of my posts are in normal topics. Banned DHR members just seem to relish in my random and occasional acknowledgment even if it's something as small as saying I notice you DHR rejects can't stop belly aching about how you got rejected from the place. Every time I log into IMIX I see DHR being mentioned and DHR rejects, DHR is a boss site and you people are just upset you are no longer members of that community so you come over here to talk about your being rejected and type out your mental issues over here. You need this place, it makes you feel like you exist in this world and have relevance somewhere. You were never going anywhere unless DHR some how let's you rejoin the community, you just found an audience that was new to your game. Congrats, but don't get angry at me for finding it all rather amusing.

Credits

Exclamation

DHR sucks and it has less traffic than Islandmix.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Strum View Post
    DHR sucks and it has less traffic than Islandmix.
    DHR is a boss site that is selective about the company it keeps. Quality over quantity. That is why this site is full of our belly aching rejects. That is why I can't log into imix not even once with out seeing reference to our boss site and seeing the slew of bannies banding together in cyber political protest about cyber injustices and their inability to post over there. This site is a a DHR wannabe on every level.

Credits
    DHR is a boss site that is selective about the company it keeps. Quality over quantity. That is why this site is full of our belly aching rejects. That is why I can't log into imix not even once with out seeing reference to our boss site and seeing the slew of bannies banding together in cyber political protest about cyber injustices and their inability to post over there. This site is a a DHR wannabe on every level.
    That makes it unique.

T-MAKAA

nikkigiovanni
    Incorrect. Most of my posts are in normal topics. Banned DHR members just seem to relish in my random and occasional acknowledgment even if it's something as small as saying I notice you DHR rejects can't stop belly aching about how you got rejected from the place. Every time I log into IMIX I see DHR being mentioned and DHR rejects, DHR is a boss site and you people are just upset you are no longer members of that community so you come over here to talk about your being rejected and type out your mental issues over here. You need this place, it makes you feel like you exist in this world and have relevance somewhere. You were never going anywhere unless DHR some how let's you rejoin the community, you just found an audience that was new to your game. Congrats, but don't get angry at me for finding it all rather amusing.
    with ALL that being said...you as a member of dhr that can still freely post, come here for what? i notice your imix join date is shortly after mine....coincedence...i think not....you can type all that bullshit that sounds sweet to some, but i KNOW better....what i find amusing is that you constantly harp on us being dhr rejects, so that is why me and others are on imix...so there is a valid reason, but you don't like it here but yet you registered and post...and the reason is simple and obvious....you wanted to be amongst ME...not higherlevels, not carlos, not black madonna...all who have been a part of imix WELL before may 2009....so as you eloquently type out your tripe about what you find amusing about me...i will chuckle under my breath about the obviously comical things about you

i truly think it's sad that you are here trying to convince people that you think dhr is better...when you can just stay on dhr and NEVER post here at all...at least i have a reason for being here bellyaching...what's yours?

edit: don't try using the excuse of the dhr invasion as your reason for registering because that happened in april...lol
    Last edited by nikkigiovanni; 11-22-2009 at 01:28 AM.

T-MAKAA
    nice rebuttal

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    nice rebuttal

lol..i have a suspicion that now that optimizm is banned from dhr too...that 45 haskells presence will be more frequent here...there are certain personalities that other people NEED to play off of, because without those personalities, the other people are invisible and obsolete...45 haskell needs others to serve a purpose, and i will be happy to provide it with the sense of purpose they are looking for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast