Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Coincidences

sharkie

Weird Coincidences

Ever had a weird coincidence happen?

The only one I could think of is when I was working at the bank and waiting on a cop in the area. He was mindlessly looking at my last name and asking me about it (it's hyphenated). Something crazy was up with his account, so I was looking into the errors while he stood there.

Soon after he gets a call on his walkie about a robbery at a pizza place and says he has to go. I told him I'd take care of his stuff and mail it to him. I was telling my co workers, "Omg, that pizza place is right near my house!! Crazy!"

I get home a few hours later and my mom is like, "Did you wait on a cop at the bank today?" And I was like, "Yeah briefly why?"

Turns out it was my mother who got robbed. (It was halloween, a boy with a scream mask grabbed her purse while she was leaving the store next to the pizza place).

So the cop realized right away that I was helping him, then he had to run off and go help my momz.

She got back her purse in about an hour btw, they found the kid.

Credits
    Wow that is crazy. Reminds me of the new tv show Touch (Jack Bauer is the lead).

My whole life is a bunch of coincidences which makes me believe in fate that much more.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    I have a conversation that recurs with different people many, many times over the years. It used to weird me out and now I just put it down to some higher-power shit.

It's word for word and I never realise it's happening until about half-way through, then it clicks in my head, 'Oh shit, it's happening again'

Credits
    Yeh, many many times...I be like, "Oh That's Your Moms?!?!". Then they be like, "You muthafcker'!!" and I be like.."Yeh, literally." Buh, I'm reformed now.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    met a fren of a fren.. and he keep looking at me.. den he say i remind he of soembody.. i say oh okay. and continue talking... he say u really remind me of da person boy.. when i see you.. i am reminded of her.. so i say hmm oh okay.. so one day i coming out of a building and he coming in.. so he make some small talk den say he going to see he lawyer so we go pick up.. den my mother came out of her office to tell me i forgot my phone.. and then he was like.. ohh.. daiz why you remind me of her.. she make you! i was just like ooooook
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Taj
    Credits
    wow!

never had as detailed a situation as that but mine are usually me knowing or having certain intuitions with absolutely no details or basis but I'm right. I think its simply putting 2 an 2 together but other ppl say no its not that simple cos they wouldn't even fathom that...
    Last edited by Taj; 04-04-2012 at 11:38 AM.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    I have a conversation that recurs with different people many, many times over the years. It used to weird me out and now I just put it down to some higher-power shit.

It's word for word and I never realise it's happening until about half-way through, then it clicks in my head, 'Oh shit, it's happening again'
    Interesting.

Taj
    Credits
    just happened

someone got a certain amt of funding for school, went to the open house recently. From what they told me I said they're gonna contact you and up the offer. They're like nah its fixed some ppl i met didn't even get anything.

Yesterday they contacted her etc etc
    Last edited by Taj; 04-04-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Credits
    Maybe coincidence? IDK ,yeah, dreamnt I was in tornado couple days ago,it was so vivid it was ridiculous. Remember landing on a roof of some type of shelter, in awe that I survived, looking as tornados whipped around like crazy.Texas tornados happened. Happened a lot as a child too, a person getting shot, a stranger trying to kidnap me(and it just so happened that this guy was trying to get me to come in his car the next day on the way to school)One time a stranger said to me" I bet your boyfriends name is so and so and he wants to propose on Christmas." True, to make matters more confusing, he had demetia, didnt know why he said it or that he even said it. Other dreams are not as scary, dreamed I was shaving my face, next dayI saw infomercial in middle of night where this lady was shaving her face with a lil pocket size bladeless shaver thingy. I want to start a dream journal but its very rarely that I remember my dreams. My mom says my grandmother was known in her community for it. I think its something most people do w/o realizing.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    Ever had a weird coincidence happen?

The only one I could think of is when I was working at the bank and waiting on a cop in the area. He was mindlessly looking at my last name and asking me about it (it's hyphenated). Something crazy was up with his account, so I was looking into the errors while he stood there.

Soon after he gets a call on his walkie about a robbery at a pizza place and says he has to go. I told him I'd take care of his stuff and mail it to him. I was telling my co workers, "Omg, that pizza place is right near my house!! Crazy!"

I get home a few hours later and my mom is like, "Did you wait on a cop at the bank today?" And I was like, "Yeah briefly why?"

Turns out it was my mother who got robbed. (It was halloween, a boy with a scream mask grabbed her purse while she was leaving the store next to the pizza place).

So the cop realized right away that I was helping him, then he had to run off and go help my momz.

She got back her purse in about an hour btw, they found the kid.
    Thats some trippy ass Training Day type shit homes
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    all the time.........
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    had one happen yesterday but it kinda freaked me out...an old acquaintance was trying to get in contact with me and asked my BFF to tell me to call he...so I dial the number she gives and it's already saved in my contacts as my ex-hubby work phone!!...so I am like wait this can't be right 0_O... especially cause I really don't want to chat with "wasband" at all.. but his name and photo is popping up every time I dial the blasted number...call BFF back to confirm she was like the number she gave is correct and she called him and it's not the ex..So I call and he answers but he even sounds like my ex- even though he Vincy...he and I both had a good laugh at the situation... I had to reassign that number with the quickness
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Wow that is crazy. Reminds me of the new tv show Touch (Jack Bauer is the lead).

My whole life is a bunch of coincidences which makes me believe in fate that much more.
    Happy yuh see that way finally if yuh ever come across yuh coincidental dad just slap him and tell him he should have used a Trojan....

Credits
    dont believe in Coincidences
    Hibernation is a covert preparation for a more overt action.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by collie4nyah View Post
    dont believe in coincidences

+1
    One tree makes a thousand match sticks, but one match stick can burn a thousand trees

When you truly are conscious in the knowing of yourself, your divine nature which is God as your Soul, there is no fear whatsoever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast