Thread: Weeds is back on Aug 14

Credits

Thumbs up Weeds is back on Aug 14

Showtime Generates Buzz For "Weeds"

If you thought that Showtime was high on the second season of its budding sitcom "Weeds," you're absolutely right. Their extensive marketing push in advance of the show's August 14th premiere is a stoner's delight, with brownies, "Munchie Mobiles" passing out edibles all over the country, and a magazine ad that's sure to make delicate noses scrunch up in puzzlement -- or perhaps inhale with pleasure.

In the August 24 issue of Rolling Stone, on newsstands this Friday, Showtime has placed a scent-strip ad (you know, the kind that you pull open to reveal, normally, perfume or cologne) that smells suspiciously like the flowering plant known scientifically as Cannabis sativa. (Not that we know what that smells like, of course. We'll let you make up your own mind about the quality of the grade.) The critically-acclaimed "Weeds" tells the story of a suburban mom (Mary-Louise Parker) who sells marijuana to make ends meet for her family.

Next Monday, the day of the premiere, Showtime will also be handing out brownies all over New York, LA, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, and Boston, and the network has already dispatched "Munchie Mobiles" passing out Frito Lay and Ben & Jerry's products starting today in New York, with additional stops on the Jersey Shore, in Boston, and in Newport, RI.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasilian_Cutie
    Showtime Generates Buzz For "Weeds"

If you thought that Showtime was high on the second season of its budding sitcom "Weeds," you're absolutely right. Their extensive marketing push in advance of the show's August 14th premiere is a stoner's delight, with brownies, "Munchie Mobiles" passing out edibles all over the country, and a magazine ad that's sure to make delicate noses scrunch up in puzzlement -- or perhaps inhale with pleasure.

In the August 24 issue of Rolling Stone, on newsstands this Friday, Showtime has placed a scent-strip ad (you know, the kind that you pull open to reveal, normally, perfume or cologne) that smells suspiciously like the flowering plant known scientifically as Cannabis sativa. (Not that we know what that smells like, of course. We'll let you make up your own mind about the quality of the grade.) The critically-acclaimed "Weeds" tells the story of a suburban mom (Mary-Louise Parker) who sells marijuana to make ends meet for her family.
    Next Monday, the day of the premiere, Showtime will also be handing out brownies all over New York, LA, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, and Boston, and the network has already dispatched "Munchie Mobiles" passing out Frito Lay and Ben & Jerry's products starting today in New York, with additional stops on the Jersey Shore, in Boston, and in Newport, RI.

five locking down dey bread wen dey publish dat...........

Credits

Thumbs up

Kool.

Check out Mr. Malco's site: www.romanymalco.com
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Taj
    Credits

Wine wine wine wine jook

YYYYYYYyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

We ***here*** (points to your eyes then mine) Braziliancutie
    we here!!!!!!!
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Gal973
    five locking down dey bread wen dey publish dat...........
    only reason I click de thread is because I see "weeds" and wanted to see if yuh post first. lawd

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    We ***here*** (points to your eyes then mine) Braziliancutie
    we here!!!!!!!

I know...We got to find out what happened after she slept with the DEA guy. She hasn't got her new business off the ground yet and already made a big mistake.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasilian_Cutie

I know...We got to find out what happened after she slept with the DEA guy. She hasn't got her new business off the ground yet and already made a big mistake.
    I can't wait to see myself...also I can't wait to see what happen when Conrad aunt/cousin find out he growing his own shit to sell..