Thread: Wednesday Night on American Idol

Credits

Wednesday Night on American Idol

OK...I must ask why de f!** ur boy Rhubeun had on the same outfit? WTF was his fat ass tinking....definitely NOT an American Idol..and why did ur girl Kimberly sing OVER THE FRIGGIN RAINBOW for the 4th time? What she doh know how to sing any other song, NOT an American unless she learns and practices another damn song.....AND for both of tonights winners...NEITHER one of them will be an AMERICAN IDOL with that weight that they have on them....

Simon commented de udda night sayin that "this year's competition will be based on VOCALS over IMAGE"...that's BS......Americans do not like fat(Rhueben) or chubby (Kimberly)

Tonight's show SUCKED and SIMON is SEXY.....by the way, I voted sexy for him, although he is a Fassee all the way....his house is tight though, I saw it on MTV Cribs

Credits
    Well, I was happy Reuben made it...I was wondering about the outfit too. Yeah, the girl needs to sing something else. I know they have them sing the same thing from the night before...but she should've picked another song for last night. As far as the weight issue, it doesn't matter to me, but I don't like Kimberly. I don't like the way she dresses & I find she has too much mouth right now. She has a great voice, but so does mariah, & I don't like her either.

Credits
    As many times that she's sung that song, it still raises my pores when she sings it. I think it's a great song that compliments her voice. It's better she sings something that she sounds good singing rather than make the same mistake that so many of the other contestants made by singing songs that did absolutely nothing for them. Now that she's made in into the top 10 maybe she'll sing something different now. I don't think the voters care too much about her weight. If that was the case, neither her nor Ruben would have made it so far. I don't think that she's that much overweight anyway. She just needs to wear the right clothes and maybe do something nicer with her hair.

Credits
    well i was glad tht reuben made it in...i heard he had the most votes yesterday........ i dont think tht he has anymore competition out there.......its just up to america if they want to choose vocal over image........ i dont care too much for kimberly either i was hoping tht the white boy got in cause he has a bueatiful voice.... and as for singing the same song.. i think they have to sing the same song from the night before.........now if she comes out in her next performance sings *over the rainbow*again in her next performance ... she GOTS to go....

Credits
    Oh I didn't even notice that Ruben had on the same outfit. Well maybe he doesn't want to break out his Playa's wear just yet...
    He and Frenchie were my top contenders..but now that she's out I'm guessing that Ruben will at least make it to the top 4 or 5. You never know the American public might surprise us and choose him despite the weight factor. But I think pop singers don't necessarily have strong voices..and his voice is one of the more powerful. Well only time will tell. I don't care for Kimberly to much..she does have a great voice though. She just has a little too much sass for me right now.

Credits

Frenchie ( the big girl with short blonde hair)

She was to perform on the feb 25th show. She would've have been reubens only competition.
    Well she got dropped from the show because she took topless pictures for a webite (name given) when she was 18. That money she used to enroll in howard university where she is a theater major. She told fox about it before the contest started but a guess when they see the pictures the dropped her.

p.s
    Nikki (pink hair finalist form last year) was a stripper in texas.

Joe millionaire....one of the finalist was in bondage movies they did not drop her.

I this double standards or what.