Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we won!!

amprincess

we won!!

just wanted big up all the Sesame Flyers massive & all supporters. We won again, 3rd year in a row. Looks like we following Legends example. We ready now for the victory party :7

Credits

RE: we won!!

Congrats to the Sesame Flyers crew! :-)

I ready now for the victory party! Sesame does have the sweetest parties! Remember Africa House- too bad they won't be having any fetes there.

amprincess

what happened to Afika House? The victory party they had last year over there was real sweet!

Credits

Hello All,

I am from Boston and I am also new to this board.

I just wanted to say congratulations to Sesame Flyers, Legends, and affiliates. They are taking over in every city.( ny 3 years in a row, Boston 4 years in a row , and T&T 3 years in a row.)

Also I want to give a shout out to Rich and the sound Vibration crew alongside Back 2 Basics. I also have to Big up Dale, Matthew &the Sound Inc crew(boston).

Much luv to all and I look forward to posting with ya'll in the future.

Charmed

amprincess

welcome to islandmix Charmed :-)

Credits

Charmed,

Can you please tell us who won Road March in Boston officially?

Thank chew

Credits

Congrats to Sesame and to all of the masqueraders that played with us...maybe we can go for four years and pass hawks....and really in true we ready for the victory party...also welcome to islandmix charmed hope you enjoy the experience:-)

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

Credits

Question:

Does Sesame have a victory party for truth? Because if so, I ready to "tay lay lay" and "ahhh, wave wave" to the "last singer" straight up to "port of spain", and if we pass by the "junkyard dogs", its fine with me

Peace and Love
    socababy

trinitat

allyuh know ah happy - thanks for the info. amprincess congrats to all who supported and played mas with us - as soon as i find out about the victory party, i will pass on all information! there will definitely be a party so allyuh get ready - montREALady, yuh betta come down 'cause yuh done know how we gettin' on!

Credits

I am not 100% sure but I believe it was tay lay lay - xtatic. I was in front of the judging point and that's the tune that get the most play.

Credits

It was a picture perfect turnout for Sesame Flyers Masqueraders on Eastern Parkway and all was in order...to make the festivities happen...But it is sad and disappointing for me that a Leader like Mike Antoine was so unnecessarily rude and harrassing at times. It is unfortunate to announce, if you do not already know that Mike Antoine"Big Mike" was arrested yesterday after being very forceful and harrassing to one of my friends. That such a big Ouff would put his hands on a woman half his size is appauling to me. I understand his grief to keep things in order and be flawless, so that Sesame Flyers could win for 3 strainght years in a row....but at what cost and at what lengths will he go to keep this perfection?

The sad thing is he didn't even know that we were on the list for Security help and didn't receive the t-shirts we needed. We were informing everyone that we were part of the security but did not get t-shirts and were still harrassed. We were there to help the crowd control behind the ropes and ended up
    being part of the outsiders by Sesame Flyers Security in return.

Thats all for now.
    Just wanted to vent.

Credits

Hi Charmed!!
    Well its nice to see another Boston person representing on Islandmix. I just waned to correct you and say that Legends doesn't actually bring a band in Boston. They are affiliated with Trinidad and Tobago Social Club who has won the Band of the Year Title in Boston for the past 5 years.(I does make mas fuh dem :-))
    Yeah but anyways ..welcome again..
    And definitely big up to the Sound Inc crew ..Matthew, Dale, and Michael...who played for Sesame flyer's on de Parkway..
    Congratulations Sesame Flyer's...I know how it is to win after all dat hard work.

Carnivalbaby

Credits

Carnivalbaby,

I know that Legends does not make mas for t&t, I just said that they were affiliated.I just wanted to congratulate everyone because I know that it is hard work but in the end it is all worth it. Anyways..........it's nice to know that there is another Bostonian on this site. At least I know I am not alone.

charmed!

Credits

yuh done know i will make my presence, who knows, i may be living there by then ;-) when is the fete usually?

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

amprincess

well I hope this year the fete will be soon! Last year we had to wait til Christmas time! It was sooo cold! :'(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast