Thread: We may not have made it to the next round...

Credits

We may not have made it to the next round...

BUT WE LEFT THEM KNOWING ABOUT TRINIDAD & TOBAGO. This made me so proud!

Check this out!

Credits
    yea boy trinidad...i like to see that...germany eh know what hit them.....if soca warriors had moved on to the next rounds......by the time ya'll finish with them...even hitler go be wining in his grave
    soundcloud.com/selektacastro

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva

Check this out!
    At fanfest in Nurnburg after Deutschland v. Poland Roy Cape A.S. feat. Rita Jones & Blaxx, Maximus, Shurwayne & Iwer had dem germans partyin and bawlin fuh more. Based on what I saw that night there might have been a few hundred people from T&T there but the overall crowd looked to be at least 2000 or more at the time of performances and most did not leave until it was over. When the performance was over they sarted chanting "mehr Lieder" meaning more songs. It was very heart warming to see them embrace our music so much. I even had some german yutes trailin me lookin fuh Trini women to wine on.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    At fanfest in Nurnburg after Deutschland v. Poland Roy Cape A.S. feat. Rita Jones & Blaxx, Maximus, Shurwayne & Iwer had dem germans partyin and bawlin fuh more. Based on what I saw that night there might have been a few hundred people from T&T there but the overall crowd looked to be at least 2000 or more at the time of performances and most did not leave until it was over. When the performance was over they sarted chanting "mehr Lieder" meaning more songs. It was very heart warming to see them embrace our music so much. I even had some german yutes trailin me lookin fuh Trini women to wine on.
    so how many german woman you slap?

Credits

Thumbs up

nice i am sooooooooooooooooo proud of my little Island................

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    so how many german woman you slap?

I doh hit woman jedd so di answer would be 0. Besides I was on football not woman.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    How about after the Englan loss in Nuremberg...all them young England fans, the same ones who normally might be out in the streets looking to stir up trouble...see them cheering fuh Stalin like de man was 50 Cents or sumting...and when show done see them shouting "We want more!....we want more!" and refusing to leave de fanfest...singing de chant to "Fighter"....

We definitely took Germany by storm and it wasn't just the Germans...fans from all over, but ESPECIALLY the Europeans...they couldn't get enough of Trinidad and Tobago.

Non-Trinis might get tired hearing about it...but I'm still beaming from that experience...between the team and the soca artists and the fans, Trinis the world over have a lot to be proud of...we represented our country well.

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    We definitely took Germany by storm and it wasn't just the Germans...fans from all over, but ESPECIALLY the Europeans...they couldn't get enough of Trinidad and Tobago.

Non-Trinis might get tired hearing about it...but I'm still beaming from that experience...between the team and the soca artists and the fans, Trinis the world over have a lot to be proud of...we represented our country well.
    Dude who vex friggin loss oui cause I will be talking about this fuh ah long time.

Yo you buy ah official programme?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva

Check this out!
    YO THAT WAS AGREAT LINK BLESS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    How about after the Englan loss in Nuremberg...all them young England fans, the same ones who normally might be out in the streets looking to stir up trouble...or cheering fuh Stalin like dsumtingsee them e man was 50 Cents ...and when show done see them shouting "We want more!....we want more!" and refusing to leave de fanfest...singing de chant to "Fighter"....