Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE ketch 'im!!

Credits

Angry WE ketch 'im!!

Greetings mix family. i doh know if allyuh remember the last topic i posted about the guy who had beaten, robbed ands raped my friend on her job. well for those who read it, I just wanted to let you all know that we hole the fella friday night in couva. There were two car loads of us and we beat him and throw him in the trunk. WE took him to a canefield in Savonetta and beat him till he couldn't walk, then we carried him to an abandoned house (the location of which i cannot say) and tie him up and beat him every hour on the dot. Well he eventually started to cry and beg us to stop saying he was sorry for all that he did and he just wanted money to buy something to eat. But that was not good enough so we beat him some more breaking his nose until blood covered his entire face and clothes. Then we put him back in the trunk and proceeded to carry him to the girl's father but he managed to pull the latch from inside the trunk and he got out and ran straight into the Mon Repos Police Station. Later when her dad went to identify the fella we were informed that his nose was broken and he was arrested and taken for medical treatment. He has to appear before a magistrate this morning to answer the charges.

Yuh know come to think of it, the girl is still bed ridden and cannot even urinate properly...... all i can say is that he is a really lucky fella to have escaped when he did.

Credits
    I'm glad that you guys found him. He has gotten what he deserves and he still has more to pay. Like Bunji say. "Yuh want tuh rape, take dis! Yuh want to rape, take dat!."

I hope that your friend recovers fully and is able to lead a normal life after this terrible ordeal.

Credits
    thanks but i just took you all advice but there is only one thing..........babylon looking for us now so we on the look out

i really hope that she recovers 100% myself! tanx again!

engineroom
    two wrongs never make a right, you disgust me as much as the raper man.

Credits
    Originally posted by engineroom
    Two wrongs don't make a right. But had that been a member of your family would you feel differently. For example your mother or daughter?

engineroom
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Two wrongs don't make a right. But had that been a member of your family would you feel differently. For example your mother or daughter?
    I would feel like giving licks yes, but since I am a civilised human being I would let the law operate properly. Why not carry the man to police one time. It have enough violence in the world.

Credits
    I was thinking the same thing. I dunno... I understand the fact of defending your friend but i dunno if that was the right behavior. hmmm...

I hope she recovers from this. It will take all the help from friends and family. And I hope you guys don't get caught.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Mit-Mit
    I glad allyuh buss he ass
    and buss he ass
    and buss he ass
    and buss he ass again.

If she should have pain so should he.
    A plunger might have been nice

Credits
    well personally i think that my actions were justified and justice was done in my eyes. besides that if we had just handed him to the police he could have walked away without anything being done to him, the way that the judicial system in this country is, the case may have been thrown out and then he would have been free to do it again. we had to leave him with a mark so that everytime he sees it he would be reminded of what he did to get it

Credits

Two wrongs definately doesn't make a right. However, if something (as awful as the mentioned) was done to someone close to me, I know I would not be thinking sensibly. In my book, he should have been getting beat till now. Someone doing such a hidious crime, will get no form of remose from me.

Credits
    Although violence isn't always the answer, I do believe in justice. Now I read the papers in Trinidad & I find that those found guilty for certain crimes, don't have a harsh enough punishment. It almost seems as if the system works in the man's favor vs. the woman victim. Since the boy is still alive, and had enough energy to escape...well I just hope the judicial system works in favor of the girl. If not, well at least he got something.

D'Only1
    no comment on this mess.

Just that when police catch dem ah hope he ain't say is IMIX people tell him to do it. :

Credits
    i guess the vengeful side of me would hope that the cutass surpasses the bad deed..but there is something about hearing it that makes me feel a little sick.

i guess what i'm saying is, shut the phuck up.

revenge is supposed to be swift and secret and never talked about.

ask yourself, was it for inner peace or bragging rights?

then shut the phuck up.

Credits
    well essequibo everyone is entitled to their own opinion and fyi i posted the first one because i wanted to know how ppl felt about such a thing being done and what they thought was a suitable punishment and this one was to let those who read it know how it turned out and not for "bragging rights" as u say. if u think my actions were wrong well then thats your opinion, maybe you would have handled it differently if it had happened to you. oh yeah and by the way who ever said revenge supposed to be swift and secret???
    y resort to the obscenities......does that make feel like you a bigger man or woman?? if it does well all i can say is jah blessings be unto you! if u dont want to hear this sort of thing, who is asking you to read it?? :)

Credits
    One person commits a violation against another human being; another ones responds the same way - who really is the better person.

Violence should never be condoned - never.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast