Thread: Warning Warning Warning

Credits

Warning Warning Warning

The Hip Hop Source Awards will be held in Miami from Oct 10-13, the same time as Miami Carnival! If you havnt already booked your room, flight and car you better act fast!

Miami will be xtra crazy this year!

Credits

Re: Warning Warning Warning

Originally posted by cityclik
    The Hip Hop Source Awards will be held in Miami from Oct 10-13, the same time as Miami Carnival! If you havnt already booked your room, flight and car you better act fast!

thanks for the info. Me and some friends tryin to reach Miami this year, so I guess we better get our azzes in gear

Credits

I did that today, I heard that also,,,,,,the tickets are rising fast,

Credits

Wow are u serious...damnnnnnnnnnnnnn MIA would definitely be hot this year..if anyone has ever been down there for Memorial Weekend you know what I am talking about!!

amprincess

in that case I think I'll skip Miami

amprincess

Credits
    You dont need to skip it. Youll still have a plast with the carib crew. While p diddy and jz are poppin criss at the Bilboard live youll be whinin up at the convention center or the Madhouse. When 50 cent is sippin on Mo at fat joe's pool party youll be gettin on at DI Saville!!!!!

Credits
    I was waiting on someone to post about this:
    yes rates are gonna be extra high on every blasted ting, so I working on it now. But it may be so much extra fun with all the rappers, etc. in town. Security will prolly be our biggest issue. Be careful guys and see ya there

Credits

Re: Re: Warning Warning Warning

Originally posted by amprincess
    my sentiments exactly :

Credits
    You dont need to skip it. Youll still have a plast with the carib crew. While p diddy and jz are poppin criss at the Bilboard live youll be whinin up at the convention center or the Madhouse. When 50 cent is sippin on Mo at fat joe's pool party youll be gettin on at DI Saville!!!!!
    Don't skip it...just think differently. If you want to enjoy peace and quiet consider staying in Fort Lauderdale instead of South Beach because it would be hectic....and like cityclik said just book early!

Credits
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Don't skip it...just think differently. If you want to enjoy peace and quiet consider staying in Fort Lauderdale instead of South Beach because it would be hectic....and like cityclik said just book early!
    AM I suggest Ft Rockerdale... the beach will be crazy.... cops would be there in the 1000s esp since it's a blk event... there would be Plenty "Yo Mys" and if you cyar bodda deal wit dem stay in the dale or even higher up on collins... like about 163 and Collins.... I doh tink you should skip though... doh let dem run ya...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!