Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR! between HAITIANS and AFRICAN AMERICANS in Florida Schools

Credits

WAR! between HAITIANS and AFRICAN AMERICANS in Florida Schools

Haitian Flag burned in School Parking Lot and Somalia Styled Drive-BYE retaliations:
    http://news.browardpalmbeach.com/200...news/dead-end/

Credits
    damn.

Links30
    Well of course it had to be the African Americans who were to start this foolishness....

Even the same ignorant mind set are displayed by people right here on Islandmix towards Haitians....

Whats the sense? Aint they're humans also? So when you have a lion in a cage for so long being abused constantly, the lock has been broken off and now the lion is free.... Why complain of the backlash?

And it is the very same thing with some of these people mouth talking a lot of garbage... One day they will buck up on the wrong person and they will clearly literally open up their mouth...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Well of course it had to be the African Americans who were to start this foolishness....

Even the same ignorant mind set are displayed by people right here on Islandmix towards Haitians....

Whats the sense? Aint they're humans also? So when you have a lion in a cage for so long being abused constantly, the lock has been broken off and now the lion is free.... Why complain of the backlash?

And it is the very same thing with some of these people mouth talking a lot of garbage... One day they will buck up on the wrong person and they will clearly literally open up their mouth...

The Most BATTLE-HARDENED and COMBAT READY People in the Caribbean are the Haitians:
    http://www.counterpunch.org/pierre03012007.html
    This ATTITUDE has already begun to Spill over into the Streets of South Florida.........

...........New York Shitty and CARICOM will get a Taste.......soon.

Credits
    haitians are the shame of the black people
    Last edited by Marshall Town; 03-02-2007 at 05:44 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post

According to the article, its the Haitians thats causing alll the trouble. Randomly shooting people on the street.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Town View Post
    This coming from the one who is fixated on shit from peoples' a$$ cracks.....I'm sure ignorance is bliss-but go read a book...*colan get mamam ou*

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    I ‘m not surprised reading this article. Yankees and Haitians never seem to be in kewl with each other.
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Nothing new here. This is not just a haitians vs black americans thing. This kinda thing go on among black people everywhere.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Nothing new here. This is not just a haitians vs black americans thing. This kinda thing go on among black people everywhere.
    indeed, i get along with west-indians or foreginers much better than black americans. .but some of them are very nice , the older ones are much nicer. not the ones who are in there early twenty's
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    yeah they were also the first to free themselves....

DSP
    Credits
    I heard you were the shame of white people.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226 View Post
    This coming from the one who is fixated on shit from peoples' a$$ cracks.....I'm sure ignorance is bliss-but go read a book...*colan get mamam ou*
    Cuss as much as yuh kyah, it naah go change nutten.

de fact remains dat di hatian dem a di shame of de black piipl.

Credits
    Cuss as much as yuh kyah, it naah go change nutten.
    de fact remains dat di hatian dem a di shame of de black piipl.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    yeah they were also the first to free themselves....
    free demselves fram wha ?

fram misery ? mi si dem live inna dire straits. dem a war fram dem "indepedance" on, killing each other. dem country is one of the trampest of dis planet, numba one of begging, good for nothing, Aids is barely natural inna dem place...

Wid all due respect to alla ma haitian dem, Mi nuh invent nutten, the reality speak by itself.
    Last edited by Marshall Town; 03-02-2007 at 09:47 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast