Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wall Street Pigs are feeding at the trough with Twitter IPO!

Credits

The Wall Street Pigs are feeding at the trough with Twitter IPO!

The company is not making any money but never mind....the insiders snatched it all up at $21 or less.....put the word out to the public that this is there opportunity to get rich quick. Now the public is rushing in like mad and snapping up shares.

The result is that the wall street pigs have seen there money already doubled in less than a few hours as the stock is now approaching $50 per share.

In a few days or maybe a few hours the wall street insiders will dump the stock, take their profits and leave joe public holding the bag.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    IPO is $26 not $21

If Joe Public stupid enough to fall for it, then serves them right.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    IPO is $26 not $21

If Joe Public stupid enough to fall for it, then serves them right.
    word!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post

The company is not making any money but never mind....the insiders snatched it all up at $21 or less.....put the word out to the public that this is there opportunity to get rich quick. Now the public is rushing in like mad and snapping up shares.

The result is that the wall street pigs have seen there money already doubled in less than a few hours as the stock is now approaching $50 per share.

In a few days or maybe a few hours the wall street insiders will dump the stock, take their profits and leave joe public holding the bag.
    it doesnt work that way.

twitter was funded by private equity, etc. the company grew. they went public. the underwritter stands to lose and as well as make money with an IPO.

i doubt the average public guy is going to buy twitter. if they do, they are not buying on fundamentals. just hopium

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    it doesnt work that way.

twitter was funded by private equity, etc. the company grew. they went public. the underwritter stands to lose and as well as make money with an IPO.

i doubt the average public guy is going to buy twitter. if they do, they are not buying on fundamentals. just hopium
    then explain this to me; they priced the stock at $26 last night...so i'm thinking that the big funds got it at that price. The market opens this morning and by the time the stock becomes available to joe public about an hour after the opening the stock was up to $45. The demand that pushes it to 45 from 26 last night was joe public wanting a piece of the over-hyped pie...not so.

Every analyst was hyping this stock for the last month. They get in on the ground floor while joe public has to deal with $45.

Point taken regarding the common man who is willing to plunk down 45 this morning.

Then again once they demonstrate a capacitor to make money of the .25 billion people that use the site who knows where the price will end up in a couple of years.

Remember google?

Credits
    then explain this to me; they priced the stock at $26 last night...so i'm thinking that the big funds got it at that price. The market opens this morning and by the time the stock becomes available to joe public about an hour after the opening the stock was up to $45. The demand that pushes it to 45 from 26 last night was joe public wanting a piece of the over-hyped pie...not so.

Every analyst was hyping this stock for the last month. They get in on the ground floor while joe public has to deal with $45.

Point taken regarding the common man who is willing to plunk down 45 this morning.

Then again once they demonstrate a capacitor to make money of the .25 billion people that use the site who knows where the price will end up in a couple of years.

Remember google?

i wanna reply to this but i might get in trouble lol

Credits

Remember google?
    Google is a poor comparison though. Google even back then offered much more than you get with Twitter. Google has since gone on to spearhead the android OS as well as taken over Motorolla among others. Google is worth the investment, Twitter isn't.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    At work? Surely not on imix lol
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    At work? Surely not on imix lol
    yup regulators WILL regulate

Credits
    yup regulators WILL regulate
    Say no more
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Fall een later then! Doh wau get fired on account of my ignorance.

Credits
    Google is a poor comparison though. Google even back then offered much more than you get with Twitter. Google has since gone on to spearhead the android OS as well as taken over Motorolla among others. Google is worth the investment, Twitter isn't.
    True dat! people are buying into it on the promise that the future may hold.

Credits
    True dat! people are buying into it on the promise that the future may hold.
    Dem kinda gambles is fuh millionaires to risk. Regular man doing that playin russian roulette with they lil money
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    House always wins.. Aside from that its still a good buy.. Even in the longer term if you holding for at least 5 years and have a $1000 to spare..

For reference...

Last edited by Jason kiDD; 11-07-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason kiDD View Post
    House always wins.. Aside from that its still a good buy.. Even in the longer term if you holding for at least 5 years and have a $1000 to spare..

For reference...

Amazon blows my mind! I'm probably gonna drop 1k on twitter and 1k on facebook and just forget about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast