Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: WALL ST. CoMES ALIVE A DAY AFTER OBAMA'S SPEECH

  1. #1
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990

    WALL ST. CoMES ALIVE A DAY AFTER OBAMA'S SPEECH

    TAWK YuH TAWK

  2. #2
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,466
    Credits
    85,308,927

    Thumbs up

    Well, did you buy yesterday between 2pm and 4 pm....then smart enough to sell before the close today ?

  3. #3
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,885
    Credits
    197,292,866,388,999,999,818,295,870,602,935,687,472,364,398, 106,721,251,075,546,939,392
    Dude you is one ah de biggest jackass i have seen in ah long time .. Yesterday when the market plummet you did have a word to say now you like ah clown giving obama credit for the market correction what happens if it go back down on Wednesday

  4. #4
    Registered User trinifrombx is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,124
    Credits
    40,620,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Dude you is one ah de biggest jackass i have seen in ah long time .. Yesterday when the market plummet you did have a word to say now you like ah clown giving obama credit for the market correction what happens if it go back down on Wednesday
    LMAO, I was about to tell him the same, VP really want to do Obama.

  5. #5
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Dude you is one ah de biggest jackass i have seen in ah long time .. Yesterday when the market plummet you did have a word to say now you like ah clown giving obama credit for the market correction what happens if it go back down on Wednesday
    If it goes DOWN on WEDNESDAY, then it is the FAULT of the RACIST TEA BAGGERS that you WORSHIP.

    DOH WORREE, NOVEMBER 2012 is not that far off, so you BETTER ENJOY your TEA BAGGERS while they're still RELEVANT. Because on ELECTION NIGHT, the AMERICAN PEOPLE will be SAYING, SEE YAH, DOH WANNA NUH YAH EVER again.

    YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

  6. #6
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    it was the federal bank. it pledged to keep rates on hold "at least through mid-2013"

  7. #7
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,885
    Credits
    197,292,866,388,999,999,818,295,870,602,935,687,472,364,398, 106,721,251,075,546,939,392
    Tun-Tun de DOW closed 500 points down should i blame Obama or BUSH ?

  8. #8
    T-MAKAA
    Guest


    This thread is ridiculous

  9. #9
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Tun-Tun de DOW closed 500 points down should i blame Obama or BUSH ?
    I thought I ANSWERED your QUESTION yesterday, but since you have FORGOTTEN, LET ME REPOST below.

    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    If it goes DOWN on WEDNESDAY, then it is the FAULT of the RACIST TEA BAGGERS that you WORSHIP.

    DOH WORREE, NOVEMBER 2012 is not that far off, so you BETTER ENJOY your TEA BAGGERS while they're still RELEVANT. Because on ELECTION NIGHT, the AMERICAN PEOPLE will be SAYING, SEE YAH, DOH WANNA NUH YAH EVER again.

    YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  10. #10
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,885
    Credits
    197,292,866,388,999,999,818,295,870,602,935,687,472,364,398, 106,721,251,075,546,939,392
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I thought I ANSWERED your QUESTION yesterday, but since you have FORGOTTEN, LET ME REPOST below.



    OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    You should delete this DUMB post

  11. #11
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Thank god none you imix idiats actually work on Wall Street. Now if only allyuh can just STFU with the chupid debates because its not helping. Steups the real people/experts working on Wall Street are ALL stress out enough already.

  12. #12
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    **WALKING IN THREAD and WHISTLING...I WONDER how WALL ST did TODAY**

  13. #13
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    You should delete this DUMB post
    How did WALL ST do today?

  14. #14
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,885
    Credits
    197,292,866,388,999,999,818,295,870,602,935,687,472,364,398, 106,721,251,075,546,939,392
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    How did WALL ST do today?
    Bush told his white friends to let the DOW go up

  15. #15
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Bush told his white friends to let the DOW go up
    Did JOBLESS CLAIMS DECREASE?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •